S
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Cobalion is EV trained. :(

What are you offering for the Vulpix? Do you have a shiny Vannilite with Automatize?
    I've been collecting for some time, too. I have these shinies by now:

Tirtouga
    Scraggy
    Yamask
    Archen
    Zoroark
    Hydreigon
    Conkeldurr
    Shiny DW Vulpix
    DW Blaziken
    Cobalion
    Thundurus
    Shiny Dusclops with Eviolite
    You traded me your Lapras with Dragon Dance and your Snorunt with Spikes.

Anyway, do you have any good Gen V Pokémon? :3
    I got on the DW after the Eevee event, unfortunately. Best I can do is offer DW Female Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Nidoran, Ponyta, and Oddish.
    My list would be the national pokedex minus tyranitar, as I traded him away this morning. Everything is on the table. I've got literally everything. Shinies are limited to Gallade and Skarmory. Flawless Ferroseed UT w/ quiet nature, I've got a flawless lvl 100 Blissey that I might be willing to let go of.. I could really go on for a while.. Sorry I can't be specific, it's just not practical :)
    I saw that you can RNG fourth Gen pokes and trade them on fifth Gen. I'm looking for a flawless Jolly Aerodactyl that knows stealth rock. I can trade a flawless ferroseed for it. I'm looking for a few other flawless pokes that can be obtained in fourth gen, as well. You only trade flawless for flawless though, right? I've got a bunch of other stuff I can trade so I'm not super worried about it, but it'd be cool to unload some of my legendaries and event pokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom