Recent content by Shroomish7

1. S

What circle/level of Hell will you go to and why?

I'm gonna go to cocytus, (i got level six, and i took it again and got level 5) but i know im going to level nine. Reasons- I can imagine myself assassinating someone for only millions of dollars I don't believe in God I don't repent/go to mass on sunday I am a greedy, greedy person. I have...
  2. S

Swear Words: Should we worry about them?

I do swear, but not anywhere my parents are. My comments on youtube have words in them, but i don't really write swear words or other inappropriate stuff anywhere else, but now i will(also relieving suppressed anger). that was random, not targeted to anybody. i don't mind when others use...
  3. S

Weirdest dream you ever had?

I only remember parts of my dreams but ok i'll still tell. I remember being in a house my dream claimed to be my old house, not my current one. there was this guy who wore an ugly mask and hung around a dark room door(threshold i guess)-skip ahead- i ran into a big room and looked in the...
  4. S

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

Aww, really? but just cause she doesn't appear doesn't mean she's dead. you know, she might be impersonating someone, like the cleaning lady of a Pokemon Shelter(imaginary) and jack the pokemon. (J opens cage) Foreman: what do you think you're doing? J: uhhh... cleaning the cage. Foreman:I'm...
  5. S

What Do You Fear?

This is dumb, but some simple riddles scare me. Riddles! especially at night! subliminal messages too. some are just plain nasty(one absolut vodka message had a bent glass and a bottle of vodka. observe.) some creep me out. oh yeah sometimes disturbing images scare me.
  6. S

Favorite things to do home alone?

When I'm alone i just watch *stuff* online, such as edited spongebob videos(what did you expect?) or sometimes i play games or surf the internet. But sometimes i just sleep.
  7. S

Your most frequently used software

I use Google Chrome, and rarely internet explorer.
  8. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Electric Zoo from Spongebob episode Krab-Borg and Colt 45 by Afroman. (they alternate)
  9. S

Is it OK to be me?

It's always ok to be yourself. I love pokemon and others just hate it when i talk to them about it. i am now an Atheist cause i don't believe in God.Duh. just cause i go to a catholic school doesnt mean i'm catholic. my parents paid for me to get the education, not for the religious junk there...
  10. S

NIGHTMARES, YES, HOORAY FOR NINGHTMARES!

This isn't a nightmare now, but it was back then. When i was really young, i dreamed my pj's came out of the closet and tried to kill me!!! Go ahead and say something. i thought it was stupid after a few years, too. i love nightmares. it gives me something to think about during the day...
  11. S

What level of Hell would you end up in? (And why?)

Sorry for double-posting but... I think i'll be there with you, even though i got level six.
  12. S

What level of Hell would you end up in? (And why?)

I got the sixth level. I'd rather go to the worst level of Hell. I have no idea why. I'm not proud, I'm not happy about that choice. i just do. Maybe to replace someone who's already there. I have a bad mind. curse this mind!!!
  13. S

Human Stupidity Topic

my teacher told a random story on a guy who stole stuff and ran in the woods. he wore shoes that light up, so he got caught. i don't know if that's true. the guy seems too stupid to believe he did that. this is a different topic, i knew a teacher who gave us directions on homework and said...
  14. S

Whats your school/work uniform?

I go to Our Lady of Charity(im not catholic, im Atheist.jk,i don't know what i am. don't take my comment seriously) so we wear red vests, white polos, and either skirts or black pants. Skirts are the stupidest things invented( im not flaming anyone who loves skirts), so i wear pants ands often...
  15. S

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username Shroomish cause I LOVE THE POKEMON SHROOMISH!!! I can't say it enough!! im so happy now!!
Back
Top Bottom