S
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, of course. =3 I'll let you clone the events you needed first, then we'll do shinys? ok those are the only untouched events I have. My older ones were completely leveled up to 100.
    ok, so you can clone jirachi, I found this event Darkrai, i think its from toysrus, i dont remember, maybe you do, the OT is Alamos.
    2 each, and one for yourself if you want it, would be very generous, I found out you were missing ToysRus Ash's Pikachu, would you like to clone that for your shop? Its untouched, I got it myself from toysRus
    I just told you I haven't moved them to 5th gen, all my shinys are stuck in HeartGold. So I guess that works out if you don't mind. You can keep clones you like, and I'll see if I have any event Pokemon you are looking for as well, as payment for cloneing so much. I hope I have something you need.
    Thats fine with me since I didnt want to move my shinys until I get them cloned. Kinda hard finding someone to clone for me. So if you like, maybe you can help me clone them, and you can keep clones of the pokemon you like for your shop..?
    Hey, I saw your shiny shop, notice it didn't have a lot, if you are able to clone, or know any who can clone, I can help expand your inventory, I have about 27 shiny pokemon.
    Already have her. Do you have any DW Females besides Shinx, Exeggcute, Poliwag, Vulpix, Gligar, or Poochyena? I'm just collecting DW Females, so I don't care how common the pokemon is.
    Kay I'm giving you the 10th anniversary dragonite free because I dunno what's wrong with the wi-fi at my church. I'm getting a router for my D.S soon though
    for me it's going to be eight which means... 6 for you? P.M of course. I can try for 9 P.m to make it later for you (7 P.M. your time tonight).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom