S
Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There were quite a few I wouldn't have minded having, but since I am still working on my Pokedex, think I'll ask for ones I am still missing. Can I have a Palkia and Pokemon Movie 08 Regigigas? I don't mind clones of these, as long as they are legit.

Please clone my Pokemon Ranger Deoxys UT and Shaymin UT and send them back, but of course keep at least one of each for you :)

When is it generally good for you to trade? It is getting late here in the UK and I am starting to feel totally sleepy :-/ I probably won't be on much tomorrow night as it is a friend's birthday, but should be a bit better on Sunday, if that is any use to you?
    I have a level 50 UT Pokemon Ranger Deoxys, a level 50 slightly touched Pokemon Movie 10 Celebi (Japanese one), a level 30 UT Pokemon Ranger Shaymin, a level 5 UT Gamestop Jirachi, a level 50 bit touched Alamos Darkrai, a level 40 FAL2010 Mew and a level 40 Manaphy.
    I'm interested in Darkrai and Celebi you listed in your giveaway thread. If they're legit and UT can I offer:
    Dialga, lv47, Hasty, UT
    Heatran, lv70, Serious, UT
    Uxie, lv50, Quirky, UT
    Mesprit, lv50, Hardy, UT
    Azelf, lv50, Quirky, UT
    Giratina, lv70, Rash, UT ('cept for vitamins)
    Cresselia, lv50, Serious, UT
    Regigigas, lv70, Adament, UT

I'd only want ones that are "Fateful encounter".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom