Recent content by Shuko

1. S

Wow...[pika-chan's gender]

That PM was automatically generated in response to the warning you received. I chose to put an explanation in there, and I assumed that you were calling people names for disagreeing with your side of the argument (which I did not specify, as I did not know it). Why else would you attack the...
  2. S

I didn't say you did. But your statements seemed to imply that you had a beef with the other members and chose to address that rather than the debate itself. :/ Therein lies your error.
  3. S

Hey. Keep the name-calling out of it. This is meant to be a friendly debate; not an insult bar. :/ Not everyone has to agree with you all the time to be right. :p Keep that in mind, m'kay? And the correct term is narrow-minded, not close-minded. :p
  4. S

Free Ice

Ooh! I don't think we have any Dutch here yet! (We might, but I'm ignorant of it, if we do xD). Welcome! :) How many languages do you speak?
  5. S

AMVs/MADs

o_o You're a lolicon?
  6. S

Ellen DeGeneres Under Fire for Giving Away Dog

I don't see why the agency couldn't just place the dog at the hairdresser's home. There is no mention of whether or not they decided that the home was satisfactory or not. I guess it's something that they're not allowed to decide on the fly like that. This is an example of when policies and...
  7. S

Paul and Dawn are doing Physics!

That's a freaky coincidence. xD I'm not much on shipping, but I can easily see how that'd be a real omen for somebody, lol. Did you make any kind of chuckle or snort when you read it in class? :p I have trouble restraining my amusement at such things sometimes. xD Btw, if you haven't found...
  8. S

My First Animation!!

In this case it was rotoscoping with an anime. But it's the same basic premise. Animation artists use it a lot; although it's not done commercially as much as it was when animation was still young. You see it in iPod commercials and stuff though. :p Edit: btw, the pokeball's spinning the wrong...
  9. S

Stealthy Ninja Mario

Chapter 3: Showdown at Hyrule Castle Few words were spoken as Link and Mario sped through the wilds of the outskirts of Kokiri Forest and out onto the vast Hyrule plains just beyond it. Though Mario didn’t know the country well enough to navigate it expertly, Link did, and they made...
  10. S

Okay, So My Cat Is a Stupid Git...

Thanks, lol. For some reason I thought that the conversion factor for fahrenheit to celcius was only 5/9. xD I was way off.
  11. S

Okay, So My Cat Is a Stupid Git...

... who can't tell the difference between a skunk and a stray cat. -_- There was drama at my house last night. Oh yes, DRAMA. We had just finished dinner, when we began to smell skunk. It was pretty strong, so we commented on how it must have happened close by. Anyway, I heard my cat...
  12. S

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

If you'd like, you can use this sprite in his banner, a_af: I thought it would be interesting to try drawing a studded collar on a sprite. xD I'd like to think I did an okay job. :p You may not want to use sprites, tho. It took me all of about five minutes, so meh.
  13. S

D/P help

Indeed it should. :)
  14. S

Nintendo announces Pokémon Farm Channel: Wii Ware to help players raise Pokémon

You seem particularly vituperative this morning, Joe. xD Who put sand in your skivvies? :p
  15. S

Lol. I dunno. Debate can be fun. If you want to discount the relationship he had with the female pika (which appeared both in the anime AND in the manga), that's fine. I'll provide you with more evidence. First off, there's the fact that he was definitely male in the manga. When Satoshi...
Back
Top Bottom