S
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so so so sorry that it took me a thousand days to get back to you, my internet was down for the week. if you're interested still, i DO have a female ralts that you can have, no problem. cheers <3 and forgive me
    And a hearty thanks for the Enigma berry too! I was going to post in Megavictini's thread but I wasn't interested in the shinies, so I didn't bother.
    5IV Prankster would make future efforts easier. Let's see, what 5IVs do I have to trade - I've got hidden abilities for Froakie (like everyone else on the planet), Bulbasaur and Squirtle. On the not-HA side, my 5IV leftovers are Aron, Abra, Larvitar (Japanese), Charmander, Gible, Mareep, Gastly (Japanese) and Scyther.

Take a wild guess at what I've been breeding for ....
    I have a Pranskter Riolu from my own breeding leftovers, so that doesn't bother me. I'll rename the Ledian for you and I should be online from 6pm GMT, probably earlier.
    Thanks for offering the shiny Riolu to me, but apart from some VGC shinies (I'll update my offering post tonight, I've got to catch the Nature Preserve Haxorus first) all I have to offer is already in my post. Besides, I'd only be keeping it to pass on to somebody else. If anything else I have does take your fancy I'm happy to trade, but otherwise the shiny's all yours - consider it goodwill for taking on my breeding request.

Speaking of which, the update on the 6IV Riolu sounds grand; I hope it doesn't take too long for the 6IV to hatch. Actually, you didn't tell me if you wanted the Ledian renaming, or if you did I'm blind and I can't see it. Looking forward to the trade in any case.
    Sure, I can do that. Setting up my PS now, my FC's 0104-0618-9769 ign Ruki. Ready whenever.

Just to make sure you only need 1 clone + original?
    rofl, doesn't matter~ It was a female gastly :p.. Hey, trading is lotta fun so I get'cha ^^. The problem's when you have too much to trade and get confused over what to 'mon to trade that person XD
    I didn't have that berry so you bet I'm farming like mad :p Glad you liked it, and hope to see ya in next giveaways eh?
    My, I kept forgetting.. But I really wanted to thank you for the giveaway trade^^ I think you were too generous with the 'mon and the berry. I hope I can repay it to you someday~ Thanks!
    I'm ready to trade when you are, I have 7 Pokemon to trade you but I wasn't able to get the Ralts. So ask me for a trade when you're ready :D! Thanks!
    Hey there, not to just message you randomly out of nowhere but I see you have a Fairy Safari with Spritzee. If you don't mind would you want to exchange friend codes so I can capture some hidden ability Spritzee in your safari? It's a cool ability for her and a friend of mine was looking for one as well. My FC is 2595-1082-4370, name is Rob. It is a Ghost Safari with Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk. I also have a Normal safari (Aipom, Minccino, Smeargle) on my other 3DS if that's more appealing for you, but I rarely use that 3Ds for pokemon at home. Let me know either way, if not then it's cool. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom