S
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After mulling it over I have some news. ShyOctopus your graduating! You've come so far since the beginning, and I'm so proud to have helped you along. Your skills at predicting are on par with my own. I'm excited to see you continue to grow as a battler and take me on at the BBL one day. I'm proud to have been your mentor and I look forward to seeing you grow as a battler even more. have fun out there I'll see you around the BBC and forums.

Keep in mind even though I won't be your mentor. I'll still help you out with questions and watch some battles from time to time, but as a friend and equal not a mentor.
    I saw a youtube video about it.. It said you had to have a certain plugin or somethin' to run it on espxe.. I'll look for the video and tell you ^^
    Ya bet~! Like a part of your childhood lies in that disc <3

Sure thing ^^ Lemme make space in my friend list and gonna add ya.. Is your FC in your sig too?
    Are there that few copies? If I was you I wouldn't sell it ever :O my disc has a few scratched too :p I played that game a lot XD

What emulator do you use it on?
    Wow..Didn't know that :0 I own a expensive as hell game °¬° Maybe that's why almost noone has played it :bawl: I take on the challenge XD, I'll see how much I can advance until it stops working XD
    Betting who you play with of you have the MarvelvsCapcom saga XD
    :O ..What? Lemme check.. ... ... No way! I wonder why's that expensive.. You can play in an emulator though.
    That's uncommon if you ask me :p I hadn't played all megaman games either XD Have you played the misadventures of Tron Bonne..? Someone who played that game is even more uncommon :O
    I haven't put my details on the document yet because I still don't know my type of safari and the pokemon that appear there. Anyway, here's my friend code: 1220-8015-8869 . My 3DS name is Bayleef4. Trainer name's Venn Lester. If you could, please tell the type of my safari and the pokemon found there. Thank you very much.
    Sounds interesting and a little like Yume Nikki~ (ノ^∇^) Now I absolutely have to look at it, as well as Kirisame; I haven't heard of either of these! :D It's really fortunate, since I've been curious about a new RPG Game! I suppose one of my favorites is Corpse Party... the storyline's very interesting, in my opinion.
    I've never tried Middens. :O Definitely going to take a look later. I agree though; Ib is one of my all-time favorites. Something about the storyline and the characters just makes it so lovable. (ノ^∇^)
    Hi! (´∀`) Thank you for giving a Like, I really appreciate it~ (So, I'm guessing that you like RPG Horror Games as well? ^^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom