S
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good battle, I'am going to say that I never seen Mawile that powerful when mega evolve. All the gym leaders just seem to take it out by one hit. but now I know what to do against the bug type gym leader so thanks.
    Sorry to hurry you, but I've got 10 minutes before I need to go back to sleep. Sleeping for 2 + 4 hours is not fun.
    Sure. You got a name for the Gengar or do you want it plain?

Also, this message has no white background for me. Strange.
    it's a cool poke ^^ .....ty for Zapdos :D

~phew....ok, good xD

take it easy buddy and good night :)
    awww, rats! xD

k, I have something else special I've bred.......I hope you like hard to obtain HA horde pokes in specialty balls :)

k, I'll be on wifi in a sec
    hello Shy :)

are you free to trade in a little bit?
    ........I have an extra flawless physical atk bred Freind Ball Ralts female (w/ 4 eggmoves) if you'd like it
    Good going; if at first you don't succeed try, try again! Since I'm quickly going to run out of items I may as well try recycling my junk legends to see if I get better ones. If that doesn't work, your giveaway may be getting some new additions.
    I'm not massively worried about IVs honestly, the nature is more important to me. Having said that they're more likely to be awful than amazing so until I check I'm going to hedge my bets on "No". And thanks for the HA starters, I more or less forgot about those. They will have to wait for later today (that's tomorrow for you) because I'm just putting up another Treecko now to roll for Modest Reshiram then I'm going to sleep. I can give you the Gengar at the same time if you've got a name for it.

Edit - Looks like there's egg on my face - Latias' IVs are 26/5/21/28/23/31, that's actually not bad at all. UT, Japanese, Lv. 40 from Hoenn. I would have preferred this kind of fortune for a box legend though...

Double Edit - Now out of usable Enigma berries. Time to see how popular Starf/Lansat berries are.
    Well there is a reason people are tossing these up for HAs and uncommon items! It is just as likely for a non-RNG pre-Gen VI legend to be "decent all round" (i.e. a walking health hazard) as it is to be anything else. Hopefully one of us will get lucky (with an Adamant Lugia and a Mild Ho-oh I doubt it will be me), otherwise you may as well keep them anyway for 'dex filler trades. We'll see what OR/AS gives us in this regard because its legends will doubtless have 93/186 guaranteed. That Latias is however, utterly terrible. Might be kinder to just release it...

My winning streak has stopped with Groudon (5 straight trades within an hour; I assume people are holding on to the weather trio although it could just be dead hours) so let's see if that Modest Reshiram turns up.

Edit: Thought of a name yet? Although this Gengar is going nowhere so I'm happy to wait on it.
    Xerneas should have at least three 31IVs by default, so that's not a surprise. Still, 163/180 is really good. Don't discount its physical movepool either, it's the most diverse of perhaps any legendary, certainly any box legend. It would surprise anyone who expects a cookie cutter GeoXern, although it still loses out to the same counters (which is Xerneas' biggest problem, the downside of relatively rounded stats). Definitely a keeper. My spare Xerneas is Quirky for comparison, and my "almost spare" is Timid, 31/31/31/x/31/x.

However getting good IVs on pre-Gen VI legends is much more to chance so that Articuno would be excellent if it wasn't for the low SpD.
    I need to pretend to sleep so that's suits us both fine. Let me know what you've decided and I'll get it to you later today.

Gengar (M), Timid, Levitate @ Lv. 51
    31/x/31/31/31/31, 252 Spe/252 SpA/4 HP
    Dark Pulse/Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball/Destiny Bond
    Guess who's online now? Yeah that''s right; it's me. Although I'd really really rather be asleep but once your body gets into a rhythm that's it. The Articuno/Kyurem aren't bad actually, those natures are worth more than than 'dex filler at least. No I'm not trying to be greedy, I've already got both of them with those exact natures!

You should've told me you were collecting Gengar, I've got a spare EV trained trained competitive one ready to go. Choose a name for him and he's yours - it's the least I can do for inviting me to the party.
    Yeah I am doing, but there aren't many non-Kalos box legends on offer in the first place. Might try for that Cobalion first as prep.

I'd really like to say that I cannot be arsed with the PGL, but it keeps me coming back like an addict. I have 2 (yes two) Power Items for some 20k miles spent on the graffiti piece of shit. And they're both Anklets too. The PGL can quite literally get fucked. I reckon Polar Vivi had more to do with it, Vivillon trading is gathering pace as Fancy pattern nearing distribution (almost 99 million GTS trades last I checked).

Anyway FOOTBALL IS ON and I have to prepare food for opening my fast, so my day is done. Enjoy your 4th July, and 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. for good measure. Nothing better than a few chill days when everyone else is losing their heads.
    First giveaway I saw today was actually an Eevee one based on picking a state (with the obligatory hidden shinies). Thought that was neat. Then the Rufflets were being handed out. From a French guy though, who fully appreciated the "Statue of Liberty" reference.

Do I need to wish you a happy Independence Day? Either way, thanks for the spare HAs.
    That would be cool beans, thanks. I have Kanto/Kalos sorted, and I only need Mudkip/Piplup from Hoenn/Sinnoh. Not including Johto/Unova because even if I had them, putting up Sheer Force Totodile & Contrary Snivy might give the game away!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom