S
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just had one to spare from a giveaway and because I still haven't bothered to add a Chansey FS yet, I tossed it onto a reject Treecko. I'll stick to non-FS HA starters for now (so that's Treecko and Torterra then) and see what Starf/Lansat will get me. I thought I had Damp Mudkip but it seems I must have imagined trading for it.
    So I'm down a HA Treecko (& an Enigma Berry), and up a Xerneas. Didn't think it would work quite that quickly honestly.

You have my gratitude, this is going to be fun!
    I'm on Serebii but the design of the main site very quickly annoys me so I don't spend long there, even though it's got more (and more accurate) information. Compare and contrast to the redesign Smogon is currently going through. I know it's a lesser issue in the forums, which are quite well organized, but the link has been made, and so has my bed for what it's worth. One Pokémon forum is enough for now!

About the Pokéball Vivillon, I've actually got both hacked and legit versions. 4 degrees of separation and I'm practically inside the Paris Pokémon Center! Been waiting on another person to take my spare legit PokéVivi but I'm not really desperate for anything so I can keep on waiting. I do have to update my thread pretty soon though, but it's late now and I can't be arsed.

But I do have a few spare Lucky Eggs. I know what I'm doing next, thanks again for the tips.
    Wait, people don't just post pixel art on Miiverse? Bah, too many places to keep upon but I'll check it out if I have the time. I do keep my eye out on Scatterbugs too (and Eevees, I have yet to trade away an Eevee - well there was that shiny Eevee that got me my first Xerneas...), but I've actually had very few, much less so any "rare" patterns. Although in this case the definition of rare is a function of geography. Again, I spent hours consecutively WT a few months back, eventually got sick of it. Prefer to give them away with a good chance they'll be used (proper philanthropist me); and yes I am aware of the more sordid interpretations of breeding leftovers being "used"!

Actually I do have a spare X-clusive megastone or two waiting for OR/AS myself. But I picked those up as favours rather than from trades. And I wouldn't mind some DWF, but I should check my own boxes. For instance I have HA 4EM Sentret already without realizing how valued it was.

Honestly, when OR/AS rolls round "Hoenn-born" will be all the rage so I doubt my KB shinies will have much traction then. This is why I'm peddling them rather brazenly; might openly start asking for stones now just to get rid. Yet to reveal my pièce de résistance as well.
    People still want HA starters? Well that makes sense, but I used all of my spares as trade fodder a good couple of months ago ... clever me (in my defence, I do have a bunch of HAs I would have had to FS for otherwise). No access to DWF apart from what I've swapped for, but I can get the Yancy HAs to breed quickly. I don't have a Chansey FS to hand either, but that can be fixed ...

Thanks for the tips. If I get free time this month I'll get started.
    That's the entire point of the whole thing, to allow people to remember stuff for future :)

-----
    Also, "as it is completely relies on its sash". Now that I've noticed it, it made me cringe.
    It's true that it wouldn't have been effective, but...
    +2 0- Atk Umbreon Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Cacturne: 123-144 (69.4 - 81.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +4 0- Atk Umbreon Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Cacturne: 183-216 (103.3 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Because Cacturne's attack is very high as it is, and after even a single boost it's ridiculous. At lv 100 the stat hits 4 digits at +4
    Btw, the best way to deal with my Cacturne in particular is to set up entry hazards or hit it on the switch with anything, even if it's for 1 HP, as it is completely relies on its sash.
    Actually, you did. It wasn't a stallfest this time. :D I feel like you should've simply started to hammer my Cacturne with Foul Plays, even if at the possible cost of Umbreon

The advice is:
    1) kill, burn, paralyze, or put to sleep things that have Sucker Punch (especially if it's STAB) as soon as possible, because all of them can wield Swords Dance. You're not the first one to allow me to get to +6, which is not good. In OU it's usually Bisharp and Mawile, but the principle is the same;
    2) remember next time that my Cradily is super bulky and don't hit it with Ice Beams.

That will about cover it :D I really hope that you start winning soon :) In the meantime, good luck with your future gyms, as well as next time against myself
    I am. But I warn you in advance that I've slept for 2 hours in the last two days, so it is a possibility that I won't give you a run for your money this time :D
    I'll hop online in a second
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But try not to get too down on yourself. I remember when I was challenging the league back in season 0.5, I found myself dealing with a huge losing streak, but then I took a well needed break and I was able to find my rhythm again. And yeah, the whole point of the BBL is for challengers to have fun battling with their teams. So anytime you feel like beating down some gym leaders again we'll be here waiting for ya.
    hey, no problem :)

let me know when you're ready and I'll jump on wifi shortly after to trade with ya
    ok and ty again ^^

I'll be here for a few hours tonight I can always trade in the afternoon though if it makes things easier for you......I think we're both US EST
    hey, I'm a night owl, for the most part x) ........no, go to bed. there's no reason to be a zombie tomorrow :)

yeah, they usually don't unfortunately.....especially on Marriland (the other forum I use -_- ).......yeah, that's why I almost never offer my Eevees for trade......idk, feel kinda weird if I was to do it :S

Good Night and I'll see you tomorrow :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom