S
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, here's a list of what entries I have. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4965/foreignlist.png

Obviously, green means I have it and grey means I don't. For now I'm collecting the entries actively only in Platinum, while I'm mostly playing SS until I get its dex to 493. :p If you need a searchable version of the list, I can provide the Excel file I have the data in.
    Ok wll im a be a bit stuck in the mountains this weekend so i cant really =/ but how about tuesday morning 11:00 am mountain time? that work?
    idc that they're natures might be rubbish! i only asked for one eevee xD and i got a team of shinies. one including a soon to be, famous black charizard so THANK YOU!!!!
    o i forgot about the random shiny! thanks for the rattata!!!! :D and a Skarmory ?!?! :DD and the Bulbasaur!is this a whole team?! lol

O my gosh..... thank you for all the shinies!
    i'm ready to trade and all the items im giving you are bolded on your thread and i tried getting ones no one else got you, hope i didnt give you any duplicates
    Hehe, yeah. I don't have a list anywhere, but I'm still missing a majority of entries. There are a few Pokémon that are completed (all entries collected), though: Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Magikarp, Gyarados, Eevee (foreign ones could be used for getting further evolutions though), Unown, Nosepass, Castform, Chimchar, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Probopass, and Rotom. I'll make a full list of what entries I have later today if I have time.
    yea it is tricky. but i hadnt been trying because i need to catch high lvl pokemon to get my seed and the only place for that in SS is Mt Silver
    if i ever get the hang of RNGing i can return the favor with maybe a cloned shiny legend, like Ho-Oh. thats IF i get the hang of it....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom