Recent content by Sidnoea

1. S

Pokémon White unused trainer class found?

The randomizer doesn't change the sprites, only the names of the Trainers.
  2. S

Pokémon White unused trainer class found?

So me and a friend decided to start a Pokémon White randomized nuzlocke run, and the trainer classes were all randomized. We noticed that Waiters were replaced with Authors--but the Author class is never used in the game, at least according to Bulbapedia. I also can't find any record of anybody...
  3. S

Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas

Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re I went to Gamestop just today, and I took a look at a little binder they had on the counter containing all the release dates for upcoming games. According to that, Black and White are slated for April 2nd. I...
  4. S

The end of an era

Aww, well, I guess change is inevitable. Bye TTE, thanks for the great service!
  5. S

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Jeeze, Pokemon.com acts like most Pokemon fans have never seen the new starters yet =| Anyway, they should totally use Wotter for Mijumaru... because it's just too perfect.
  6. S

Updating Pokémon Disambiguations

Personally, I really hated the fact that it would always take me to the disambiguation page. No, I was not trying to look up Whitney's Miltank, or any Miltank cards in the TCG. I wanted to look at Miltank as a species. Just as an example, of course.
  7. S

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbanews suggestion/idea/problem thread I'd say the fact that every time I try to go to a Bulbanews page, it gives me a page saying that there is no text on the page, and the icon on the left is informing me that I am in the RPG Wiki, which appears to have no pages other than the...
  8. S

On the Origin of Species: Charmander: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

Re: On the Origin of Species: Charmander: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokém Wait. So everything you've been telling us is a big pack of LIES?!?! DX Haha. Spectacular as always.
  9. S

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

This is just... wow. See attachment. I'm not sure if the ad on the right was inappropriate or not, so I left it in there. However, the one on top is BLATANTLY obscene @_@
  10. S

Diamond Dust today, March 31! Hurry it's almost over!

O_o You really know your sruff! Where'd you find all this?
  11. S

Diamond Dust today, March 31! Hurry it's almost over!

OMG! Diamond Dust today, everybody hurry! Make sure your clock is set for today, March 31!
  12. S

Movie Shaymin's Classic Ribbon...?

I just got an untouched movie Shaymin in a trade, and it looks legit, except for one odd thing. Normally, the Classic Ribbon says "A ribbon that proclaims love for all Pokemon" or something, right? Well, this Classic Ribbon says "A commemorative Ribbon obtained at a mystery location." That isn't...
  13. S

I outsmarted Nintendo! Read to get infinite Mews!

Like I said, if you change the date on the Wii, the day will change in the game, so you don't have to wait for Ranch expansions.
  14. S

Corrupt a Wish

Wrong! I wish I would stop choking on my Skittles >.<
  15. S

I outsmarted Nintendo! Read to get infinite Mews!

Well, you don't actually have to wait. You can change the calendar date in the Wii settings, and the game thinks it's the next day. Therefore, you can get several per day, once you get all the Bidoofs/Starleys. And for those who said "buy AR" or "use GTS", this is to make sure you get a LEGIT...
Back
Top Bottom