Siless
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My first AIM battle ended up being my Nidoran vs an Umbreon, I had to bet on Horn Drill to will, well it failed and I lost haha.
    Yeah Grass types are typically bad, Sceptile isn't too bad, and I like Torterra, but its 4x weakness and lack of speed kills it.

Don't know what I will get next but I won't worry about that until my Elekid fully evolves.
    Yeah it is pretty good, balanced too, all I'm really missing is a grass type, but for my 9th Pokemon I'm not sure what I want, maybe a Teddiursa, maybe a Togepi, maybe a Beldum, I'm not too sure of what I will want yet.
    Pretty good, I have 7 full evolutions now (Nidoking, Crobat, Garchomp, Charizard, Espeon, Kingdra and Tyranitar) and I just bought a new basic (Elekid). So I decided to start facing Dojo's, so far I faced the Psychic Dojo (lost) and the Steel Dojo (won), and I have a battle with the Rock Dojo that had to be postponed on AIM so we moved it to the Forum.
    Well I do thank you for the advice, sadly I'm not tired enough to sleep even though its 3:15pm where I am so I could nap

I'm just going to will through it and the headache I have
    No its not good, and thank you, its probably just indigestion, that happens to me every now and then, might be heartburn though cause I feel burning/an acidy feeling
    I'd forget that too probably, now I'm in pain too, ate lunch and now my chest hurts
    Yeah, like with a stomach virus, call me crazy or odd but when I have a stomach virus or a really bad headache I want to throw up, cause once you finally do you feel better, well at least for the headache, for the virus it would take some more than just that, but it does help
    Ugh yeah the annoying effect, like when your sick and have a stuffy nose or a bad cough and it keeps you up or keeps waking you up
    Ah allergies, those are deadly, I dont have any allergies but I am affected by the basic stuff such as dust in the air, I may not actually know what its like to have some real allergies, but I know this time of year is around the worst time in allergy season
    Yup it was pretty great, Lotad had Eevee beat in speed, and I figured after the attack your Lotad would do Eevee would have been very weak and Take Down would have made it a Double KO due to Eevee's ability, surprisingly it didn't end that way though

Oh well anyway good game, and I'll rematch you sometime either on here or on AIM if you'd like
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom