Recent content by Silph Co. Engineer

1. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Mystery mew sounds interesting, how did you acquire it? What is it's nature?
  2. S

What do you want in Pokemon Red and Blue/Gold and Silver eShop release?

It says it only exists in the Japanese Green and Red releases. Edit: **confused** Am I missing something?
  3. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Ah too bad. I'm not really looking for anything else at the moment but thanks anyways.
  4. S

looking for an ekans

No problem. Let me know if you ever need anything else. I have FR, LG, RSE, Plat., SS, and Black.
  5. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

I may be interested in the dratini. What is it's nature?
  6. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Which even Arceus is it? You caught all these shinies yourself?
  7. S

looking for an ekans

Seems that we don't have enough post to send PMs, weird that this site does that. My friend code for SS is 3310 5279 3440. I'm catching the ekans now. Any specific gender, ability or nickname?
  8. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Oh wow I had totally forgotten that mew came with a random nature. What a horrible thing to do to us. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be interested in your mew with it's unknown EVs and bad nature. Is there anything else you can offer? We may still be able to strike a deal for the jirachi.
  9. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Level twenty huh? hmmm... You wouldn't happen to know what EVs it got from the training?
  10. S

looking for an ekans

Sorry I'm a little late, I got out of work later than I thought I would. I don't have an IM but we can PM through this site I believe. I'll send you one with my friend code in a few minutes.
  11. S

What do you want in Pokemon Red and Blue/Gold and Silver eShop release?

Wow, I have never even heard of that glitch till today. Time to dust off the green cart. The music player could have a little screen with different sprites running around and doing different things like a music video, that would be fun to see in 3D. Maybe even a little editor, speed up, slow...
  12. S

looking for an ekans

I can get you an Ekans. Would you be willing to trade me a tm90, rare candy, or pp up for it? Edit: I can trade today (July 17th) around 4PM my time, so that would be 8PM your time I think.
  13. S

Autumn 2010 Mew

Ah that suck, oh well thanks anyways. Just to clear it up, all the Pokemon I am offering are untouched with original moves.
  14. S

LT Weekly Poll #41 Pokegear, Pokenav or Poketch?

Pokegear, but the gen I version. I am a sucker for watches, old, new, big, small, analog, and digital. I think that is why I love digivices too, but that is for another thread ;).
  15. S

Blue/Yellow pokemon art?

I actually have a nintendo power players guide with all 151 of those Sugimori drawings. What do you need them for? With time I could probably scan them all. I also have two real nice pictures of red, one on his bike and one with his backpack slung over one shoulder. Edit: Well it looks as if...
Back
Top Bottom