Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't live in a well, it's just not as comfortable as I'm used too, they still got cable and Internet and stuff.
    Well, kinda, yousee I'm living with my cousin while my parents are leaving with my grandma, first problem, it's fucking hot here all the time, second they're not really that well resoursed in the sense my cousin's shower head is broken so I just have to let the water fall on me, third both my cousin and his family live in a well they're in betwen middle and under class honestly it's always been me and my parents who have been middle class and have more comfort, it's still okay though since I can manage.
    Sorry I made two mistakes, first I confused it with the number of your birthday and second I wasn't looking at the right account, happy anniversary, again no fair no one gave me an annivesary wish.
    Happy anniversary which was already four days ago, no one congratulated me when my anniversary came.
    We still don't have a house of our own but I'm okay right now and how have you been I haven't talked to you in ages.
    Well, the RPG passes you by faster then a speeding bullet.... so I don't blame you.

Not talking as much, I haven't noticed that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom