• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SilverAzalea

1. S

Post your Trainer Information (Name, Gender, ID, SID)

Platinum Name: Rachel (female) ID: 52631 SID: 22275 Pearl Name: Rachel (female) ID: 20899 HeartGold Name: Rachel (female) ID: 46792
  2. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was Lake of Rage Gyarados in Silver. My second captured shiny ever was a Krabby in Silver (I found it in Cianwood by Rock Smashing rocks to look for a Shuckle). My first shiny after Gyarados was a Rattata in Silver, but I didn't have any PokeBalls with me to capture it ;_;
  3. S

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Today Magnemite were swarming at Fuego Ironworks and I thought I'd go and try to chain some; well, my chains kept breaking so I chained Wingull there instead. Right now I'm at 43 (I've caught 3 shiny ones) and just thought I'd mention that on the last reset...
  4. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

I'll give this a go on one of my Gen III games, once I'm finished playing through my XD Gale of Darkness :)
  5. S

Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events PLEASE READ MY LAST POST- Thanks!

Re: Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events Jap. Movie 09 PCP would be awesome :)
  6. S

WANTED: Shiny Zubat or Shiny Mareep

I'll trade you a shiny Zubat for your Jirachi :)
  7. S

Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events PLEASE READ MY LAST POST- Thanks!

Re: Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events Hey there, I'm interested in: Jap. Movie 09 PCP, Aura Mew, and Lugia. I can offer: Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Giratina, Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, TRU Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, and Gamestop Jirachi. All of these are UT :)
  8. S

Pyro's Event Trading Shop!

Hello there, I'm interested in your: 12226 Mizunotami Manaphy lvl 5 UT(holding kings rock) Quiet Nature 11077 JBHF Manaphy lvl 50 UT(holding red scarf) Lonely Nature 02158 Saikyou Salamence lvl 50(dragon fang) Naughty Nature 60720 Mitsurin Celebi lvl 10 UT Modest Nature 02642 Wish...
  9. S

Wanted: A few special Pokemon

Wanted Offering: Events Offering: Main Games In-Game Legends Offering: Pokewalker Offering: Shinies -Note: Heading to bed soon after this, post offers here and I'll pm/vm you when I'm back online.
  10. S

offering Goon's Scizor

I can offer a Faraway Island Mew, Emerald Birth Island Deoxys, Kyle Riolu, or Newmoon Island Darkrai (all of them are UT) I also have shiny Totodile, Mawile, Butterfree, and Cresselia (all are UT except Cresselia; it's level 51)
  11. S

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

No, he's not making people trade them back. Justyn just helped him clone his beasts so there would be more to go around ;)
  12. S

Sure thing. Just drop me a vm whenever you can trade.
  13. S

Yes I am. Are you interested in 3+ of mine? :)
  14. S

Hey there mamoswine, I'm interested in your beasts. Here's a list of what I can offer: I also have a shiny Careful Totodile with egg moves Metal Claw, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Claw with perfect Defense, Special Defense, and Speed IVs :) Oh, and a shiny Brave natured Cresselia, lvl. 51
  15. S

Least Memorable Pokemon?

Relicanth and Sableye.
Back
Top Bottom