S
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...hmm, the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe I did ask you before. I tend to forget things. ._.
    Ahh, I'm sure he was just frustrated seeing his favorite anime (naruto) turn into a manly comashipping amv XD I think I should just delete his comment, since I don't want to instigate conflict ^^; I don't mind haters, to be honest :p

But thank you very much, it was sweet of you :3
    Wait...OHHHH, Ken! I remember Ken! I didn't recognize him in that picture, but I do remember him. Heh, I remember my sister and I must've watched the Digimon movie on VHS at least a dozen times when we were little. I wonder if we still have it...
    Put it this way; he knew about how Zangoose were a fear of Chimchar BUT remember his main goal in training Chimchar was to unlock and control his amazing Blaze power. He knew that Zangoose were the reason that this power was unlocked in the first place so that is why he didn't work on it. If I were him I'd have taught Chimchar Endure and put his in tough battles so with 1 HP and Blaze activated the chances of it controlling that power would be greater or at least I think so anyway. Overall, I'd say Ursaring could take the place of Zangoose because its the only Pokemon of Paul's that is shown to traumatize it as much as the Zangoose did (Chim Charred proves that point).

Same here, I like how Dig doesn't have to be Dig you can escape, attack from an angle that surprises the opponent and use a different attack like Flamethrower or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom