Recent content by SilverChromeX

1. S

How are you feeling today?

Kinda down. :\
  2. S

Cartoon Network reruning DP every morning. Skipping Fillers?

I noticed that too. I wanna see the A-Mazing Race D: Safer to watch on DVR v. Internet w/ risk of viruses ;-;
  3. S

What do you put on your toast?

Shrimp and Plenty More to Choose ~ ! Why, depending on my current desire is the outcome for what I choose to add to my toast. On those days where I just desire something fishy, I add shrimp to my toast with herbs, cheese, and a lil' cocktail sauce on the side. Suppose I wish to feel giddy, I'll...
  4. S

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Yeah, that is good! Especially w/ strawberries!
  5. S

Raising Pokemon compared to the games and the anime

D: But if I'm playing the game - I feel less guilty for having HM slaves! BUT - it'd be easier to catch stronger Pokemon if you get to keep the Pokeball after releasing them...
  6. S

Hello Everyone!

Le Gasp ~ so many multiple forums! S'alright ;] We all have our islandforum hopping... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS PARTNER ~ !
  7. S

Hello there...

Welcome to the BMGf ~ ! I hope you enjoy your stay AND once more - Welcome here...
  8. S

Greetings from the Uk

Why - you'll find it common to know that most everyone here has a copy of the games in whatever form! I myself seem to ALMOST have every game. I lack Sapphire/Ruby...= =; /lost them xD Anyways ~ Welcome to the BMGf. You'll have tons of fun! :D
  9. S

Hello

Welcome to the BMGf ~ ! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D
  10. S

Hello everyone.

You're welcome - the welcome is all mine ~ ! Anyways, welcome to the BMGf! :D
  11. S

HELLO!! :3

Heyyo ~ ! Top to the day lad! Welcome to the BMGf - - you are bound to have fun here! :D
  12. S

Most unbelievable (or ridiculous…) victories in the anime

Pikachu v. Spearow(s); Who Gets to Keep Togepi?; Militank...; Chimchar v. Urasaring | Pikachu v. Spearow | :025: v :lx021:(x10) I have no problem with understanding that Pikachu is considered to be the strongest of its kind. If all the Pokemon Professor Oak had were on him throughout his...
  13. S

What if Dawn would be the main character of Best Wishes?

Um - Dawn wants to be a Top Coordinator similar to her mother. Nothing at the end of the Festival had shown that she chose any other option than to continue on the road to pursuing that dream. With the lack of contests in Unova, I do not see any reason for Dawn to ever venture over there. Not...
  14. S

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

OK - Mijumaru has the percentage to evolve once, then an entire episode will be dedicated to his evolution. But I do not see it likely with how much the writers want to promote him. So - for him to evolve in a tournament is not that likely. Tepig improving? That has a possibility, and then I can...
  15. S

TV Tokyo and CN Ratings

Hehe. I think the marathon either brought in more fans or some were not able to watch episodes on the days they came out. Did anyone conclude what the ratings were for Saturday and then for Sunday? Or are the ratings mashed together? :X
Back
Top Bottom