• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I saw that you wanted to be subbed out. However, there's a… Lack of available subs. Would it be possible to encourage you to actively participate?
    2014; 2 times more rich, 0 times more sad, 1 time more mature, 4 times more healthy!
    Okay, now we should feel relieved and all better :))

Thanks for dat like over there!
    I see. Yup, the piano probably is, just from the surprise... Nice new username/avatar, by the way~
    You're welcome. Nah, she is just jealous because she won't be the only one to change it (she has a New Year plan after all).
    Thanks:) You don't check your profile that often, huh? That comment made more sense paired with my previous avatar...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom