SilverGlitch

Hello person looking at my biography for some reason, I'm SilverGlitch, and I come from the US. Now I guess I should tell you about what I like. My favorite console is the Wii, but the GBA is a close second. My favorite football team is the New Orleans Saints. I really like Japanese food. I am a huge fan of Red, but you already knew that. My favorite video game genre is RPG. don't play pokemon for EV's or shines, and I don't trade pokemom from game to game, I play it for fun. People who are obsessed with EV's kind of bother me, while shiny hunters don't. I don't like school, especially history. I also hate the pokemon anime from the end of Jhoto to the XY anime, especially Black and White. If you want to find me on this forum, I am usually in the Fun & Games section. I play Mafia, and am usually on the Random Messages thread, however sometimes speculating on Pokemon games. I also get worried too easily.

Anyways, that's pretty much me. Thank you for reading this.

Playing pokemon (of course,) watching Dangan Ronpa, and drawing. Some other video games I like include Zelda, Super Smash Bros, and Earthbound.
Favorite Generation
Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Water
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Humilau City Wave Badge
Occupation
Student

Signature

XsdmzzY.png
zBuucPO.png