Recent content by SilverGlitch

1. S

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1 The randomness of this thread has been taken up a few notches since the last RM I was in.
  2. S

Noel Message Thread 11.1 Somewhere, out there, over the rainbow Stupid or Genius?
  3. S

Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1 *jumps in then hides back in the shadows and leaves*
  4. S

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Well, if all of RM was in one thread, then there would be WAY too many pages.
  5. S

Random Messages Issue #11 I'm here I think Gangnam Style hit 2 billion views today.
  6. S

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Name changes, I haven't been on here in 4 months so...there have been some name changes while I was away.
  7. S

Random Messages Issue #11 Yes, and of course, name changes
  8. S

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I'm back for revenge!...on whoever I wanted to get revenge on
  9. S

Random Messages Episode X

. YOU SEE NOTHING
  10. S

Who Are These People (I really need to update the Dangan part of my sig)
  11. S

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Re: Fairy Mafia- Day One- A Grim Beginning (2/2/14) Well, I looked through the first 100 posts then skimmed them and ended up here with no idea of what is happening. Ben decided to randomly vote me (I somehow saw that coming) and then got bandwagoned. Claiming bomb is slightly suspicious, but...
  12. S

I DID IT
  13. S

Yep.
  14. S

Made me think of this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4Nb92pn34 Still trying to figure out how to post videos.
  15. S

Kinda.. (It's a long story)
Back
Top Bottom