Silverwynde
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I wasn't ready to trade with you yet. I'm currently waiting on another customer. If you're in a hurry, I can go ahead and get the Milotic ready right now and come back.
    Whoa a transfan that's a chick, with a transfan hubbie? Dammit I wish I was so luck to be in such an awesome couple.
    Still looking, haven't found him yet. >.< I'm about ready to break out my new DS Lite and start chaining on it. (Chaining on a normal DS kinda blows.)
    Hey, I remember you saying in your sig once that you were on a hunt for a shiny Vibrava a while back ago. Just out of curiosity, did you ever find it?
    So, what's up with Megatron in ROTF? I know he turns into a tank, but I've also heard that he flies around a bit (on the TFwiki page and in the novel). So is he a flying tank, or a triple-changer (despite there not being triple-changers in ROTF...)?
    I know KSU's in Manhattan... There's Junction City, Ft. Riley and Ogden to the west, and I think St. Mary towards the east. Farther still is Topeka and Lawrence.
    So did he. Drove by the KSU campus every time he drove to & from work, for instance (I say because I don't remember the name of the town he lived in--which I at least remember wasn't actually Manhattan).
    I wouldn't be surprised. Prime's told me a few.... interesting stories about the place. (He used to live there.)
    Wichita in particular is heavy with pollution. That may be one of the causes for all the bat-shit crazy people down there.
    Man, I tried to look at the Hasbro stuff, but you almost could not move in that area. It was horribly crowded in there. The fact that they were also holding a few events didn't really help matters, either. I couldn't get any pictures or video of anything! (I fail, I admit it.)

<fangirl moment> Peter Cullen squeezed my arm Saturday night! *Squeal!* </fangirl moment>

Just joined the group. Maybe this will help ease the post BotCon blues. :lol:
    So, uh... TFW actually had the toy panel thing, which more or less answered my questions. Sorry to bug you. But you are my only BotContact at this point.

Anyway, I started a social group for Transfans (which I can't link to here, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it)! Come check it out if you want.
    Did you get a close look at the Hasbro Products Display (I have no idea how BotCon works, but that's what TFW2005 is calling it)? They've updated with pics, and among others on display are Electrostatic Soundwave and Freeway Jazz! What's going on?! Are these toys getting released or not? Also, I can't see if Soundwave has a Ratbat to accompany him. ARGH!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom