Silverwynde
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup Silverwynde, thanks for accepting my friend request ^_^

Oh yeah I have a question. Do you sometimes wish that Golett and Golurk had genders? I mean if a sword such as Honedge can be male or female why not them. Btw I also think that Golett is adorbs and Golurk is just super badass and in all honestly they are one of my faves from the Black and White games.
    Hi, so what exactly are your referring to when you say 'Transfan' on your 'about me' section? Hope you don't mind me ask.
    Tell me about it XD, I still have to choose a skin for my Pokédex and I can't decide between the Unova Starters or Hugh, ugh so much to think about :/

On a side note, I know that for my C-Gear Skin I'll for sure keep my White Kyurem on my White 2 Version.
    Hope that you are able to get your Dream World Golett ^_^

Trust me I know what it feels like I have been looking for a Female Dream World Eevee like a madman luckily I'm almost close to the amount of Dream Points I need to encounter it, sadly my cousin offered me one of hers but I turned it down due to wanting to catch my own XD (It just isn't that same special feeling you get when you catch it yourself)
    My dog had to be put to sleep a few days ago. She was almost 15 years old, so she was getting on in age, but that hasn't made parting any less painful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom