• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Silverwynde

1. Silverwynde

When did you last change your avatar?

Last week, because Golurk.
  2. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I picked up my cat and she snuggled with me for several minutes. She's been shy about staying in my arms but now she seems to be over that. :LOL:
  3. Silverwynde

What are you hearing right now?

The fan, blowing in the background and the dogs across the street, barking.
  4. Silverwynde

What youtube video did you watch last?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50feMMYsFWY
  5. Silverwynde

Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

The only thing that interests me is Harriet. As of right now, the pickings seem slim when it comes to films. Prime saw Joker and said it was brilliant, it was disturbing and he'd rather forget it exists. So I'm taking that as a hint to skip it.
  6. Silverwynde

Your newest purchase

Some tuna flavored kitty treats for my cat.
  7. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Galarian Rapidash. That is all.
  8. Silverwynde

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired and kinda dreading work tomorrow.
  9. Silverwynde

What are you naming your player character?

As always, I'll be using my Autobot name: Silverwynde.
  10. Silverwynde

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Sure seems that way. I'm seriously hoping that the gameplay can match this; we've gotten a ton of reveals, but if it turns out that the postgame is similar to Kalos... Well, I shudder to think about that.
  11. Silverwynde

For those of you wondering: "rime" means frost. That's why the evo got that name.
  12. Silverwynde

That's... That's absolutely horrifying. I'm not sure if I should name it 'Megatronus" or "The Fallen" or "Unicron". That thing looks like it came straight from a nightmare. :eek:
  13. Silverwynde

We get it: you don't like Turner. Sheesh. :cautious: A few thoughts: I knew I made the right decision going with Grookey. I love the evos. And we finally have a gorilla. All of my 'yes'. All of it. Sobble's a close second but Scorbunny? Kinda glad the hubby claimed it. I'm underwhelmed by...
  14. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

My kitty, swatting a scoop out of my hand, thinking that it was a toy.