S
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know that game, Bowser's Inside Story, and I LOVE IT XD

It's a complete comedy by itself XD
    That happens once more later on :p

One of the other funny scenes is much early in the game; when Koopa Bros. first appear. It was funny when Bowser asked them "Who's guarding the Star Spirit now?" when they are out of their castle XD
    Yeah, and not to mention, they take coins x_x

OMG, I love Chapter 4. It's hilarious XD
    I like how he whines during the fight, "That's too powerful! It's against the rules of war!" something like this :p
    I try to rotate from FP -> BP -> HP (since HP is a bit bigger than other stats to start with).

Ugh, Dry Dry Desert. I hate that place. I just stick with the main path and reach the Outpost first. Then I can get more star points by battling enemies and just heal whenever I need to.
    Action Command becomes easier if you get a badge (I think the name was Dodge Master?). I suck when trying to defend from Bandits. I'm sure that if I play the game again (haven't for a while), I'm going to suck at it too XD
    I think I beat it at least five times. I can progress through the game without dying once. :p
    If you had Parakarry as your partner, he really brings in the scary mood XD
    When I first played the game, I was scared too, since I was like, "WUT? How am I supposed to outrun that guy?!"
    Yeah, I hate going through all that tutorial. XD
    Since there are four saving slots, I always keep one that is saved right after I reach Goomba Village. xD
    Alive-ish. He wants to do a Samurai team

pokemon new, sdf Poke_Fan_Elie on USTREAM. Gaming Entertainment

But given it was two weeks ago...:B he needs to record more.
    LOL XD You get used to it, after the first week or two. But no internet and no cable, it's an equal knock-out, and you start appreciating every DVD your family owns between them.

So apparently Elie's alive. =X
    =O Dude, happy belated birthday, then. M'glad you kept busy. ^^

XD 8 hours? Dear, try a month and a half without internet. You haven't experienced loss until you experience that.
    I did raise it to the final evolution stage, but I found Whimiscott's speed appealing :3
    (Plus, it's cute!)
    I liked the game; in the battle with Ghetsis, I was getting desperate though XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom