S
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, sometimes it does and sometimes it's alright. One time though, I had to wait TWO HOURS for it to load. Seriously.

When things like that happen, I'm glad SPPf isn't the only forum I go to like it used to be.
    *facepalms*

Tell me about it. I'm just doing the things here that I'd be doing on SPPf where everything would be fine and dandy, but I've already been warned two or three times now. These mods be STRICT.
    Ohh, Karanaku is the nickname of my Gastrodon. 8D; Sometimes I slip and forget to tell who is who when I use my nicknames in posts.
    No, I meant, is there any one particular thing you're saving up for?

I know if I had a job right now, I'd totally be letting my money pile up for an iPod Touch. But instead, that's the boyfriend's job.
    'Ey there. Sorry for not responding for a while. I've been busy.

That's pretty cool. Anything you're saving up for?
    Hey there. Well, it's cool you came here. Glad to see someone agrees with that view.

Regarding if I enjoyed HGSS... not really. The first playthrough was horrendously boring. The following games I've played have been alright, though. However, I skipped as many Trainers as I could. My third, and likely last playthrough will be in SoulSilver, and I probably won't go beyond the Lugia awakening, as I want to see what dialogue changes were there regarding it. After that, I won't touch these games ever again. Maybe HeartGold once in a blue moon...
    Thank you. And yes, that's exactly where I got the inspiration from. See? It's easy. You can really take nicknames from anywhere. It's really fun to me.

What Pokemon do you need nicknames for?
    Really? Thinking of nicknames is the best part for me. You can really grab inspiration from anywhere. Hell, even naming the Pokemon after your friends that remind you of that Pokemon are good. I know I have a load of those.

Aww. Not even gonna make an exception for Ampharos? I always make sure to catch a Mareep when the game will let me early on. Bowie (my Flaaffy on HG) is growing up fast. *sniffles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom