S
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Boooooring.

I get pretty annoyed when I get an event/GTS Pokemon and I can't nickname it. If any friends are going to trade me a Pokemon, they HAVE to nickname it before we trade. Dat's me.
    I always nickname every Pokemon I catch. I have since R/S/E. It just adds more of a sense of personality to them and it's not as annoying as just their species name in all caps, that's for sure.

You've really never done it before?
    In response to your last VM: Oh, Scrappy. My own Ghastly got owned by that one. My problem wasn't the crits, but the flinch, flinch, flinch.

Yay I still don't sound too much like a mod! :p
    In response to your question: Yes, I do like her! Pink cows FTW and she is an amazin supporter.

Taking it to VMs so we don't make too much off-topic. ;-)
    Y'know, I actually don't think I had a favorite Pokemon before the third generation. When R/S came out, my favorite was Blaziken and continued to be until about '07 or so when I suddenly noticed how kickass Murkrow was. I still like Blaziken just fine. We have a similar view in that Infernape is better though.

Mojo (my Infernape on Platinum) has gotten me through a lot. He's the best. :>
    Well, better than flipping burgers.

And yes. Zuruzukin and Murkrow are my two Pokébros for life. How about you?
    Not yet. I'm only 16 though, so it's not too weird. Next year, I'm going to look for one. I really hope I can work at the Guitar Center.

What about you?
    I understand that coffee's great enough to go off topic for, but in a Pokedads thread...?

There's something wrong wit chu', boy.
    I like that, too. That's why I haven't COMPLETELY stopped playing the game. The main titles are much more engaging though.
    It's okay, I guess. I'm not a huge fan, but it's fun to mess around with sometimes. I just don't like the repetition of it.

My brother loves it though.
    Yeah. In my opinion, Smogon's full of elitists who despise fun and originality. They do, however, have decent moveset suggestions. I like to visit there every once in a while to take from that, at least.

UU is full of cool Pokemon with great potential. There's so much more variety in UU in comparison to OU, too. Everyone doesn't have the exact same moveset. That's why you'll never catch me outside of that tier.
    Haha, why would you be afraid? You're probably going to have to lose quite a few times to find what works and what doesn't since you're a beginner, but it's really a lot of fun.

First of all though, you probably ought to pick a tier to play in. I personally prefer UU/NU.
    Oooh. Battle simulators. Yeah, one of my friends introduced me to Shoddy quite a while ago. I only battled a few times and wasn't too interested again.

I guess I just feel the real thing is more rewarding somehow, although it's a really great way to test out your team. You say you really want to get into competitive battling. Have a team planned yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom