S
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I have two other Duskulls with Reaper Clothes and can get more at any time (I have the Winner's Path Pokéwalker route) so it's no problem. Keep it as a thank you for all your help! If you want help to evolve it, I can help you with that. Just send me a message!
    The List of Pokémon by effort value yield says that Unknown gives the Attack EV so I assumed that worked.

Anyways, sure I'd LOVE a Pokérus Pokémon if you don't mind parting with one! What would you want for one? zI don't have much, but I could give you a Horsea with Muddy Water or a Duskull with Imprison, both completely untrained.
    OK, so if I wanted to raise my Pokémon's attack and I took it to the Ruins of Alph with the Macho Brace on and fought Unknowns I would have to beat 2 Unknowns to raise it one?
    So you can have them fight different Pokémon and they can become stronger? I see. That does sound useful. Is that all you do with EVs? Fight and gain experiance or is there something else that you have to do with them?
    ok thanks! XD I'll have to look them all up, and pick six of them. My PBR trainer is going to be named Boomer. lmao XDD
    I noticed that most people don't do doubles... it makes me sad. :( kk, I'll be sure to contact you if I have team troubles. I do have one more question. Do you know how many pokemon can learn explosion? I have a booming team in mind. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom