S
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know that types are important, but I also like going for oddities. I have a team that's build with stat boost, and status inflictions. It's a double team too! I find double teams more fun than singles. first up is an odd ball duo Mightyena, and purugly. Mightyena boosts purugly's attack with swagger, and then purugly does the pounding. XD That team also has butterfree, garchomp, floatzel, and the sixth pokemon escapes me, but they are all a pretty good team. :)
    Oh, I forgot that froslass was obtained from a stone. lol My bad.. XD

Oh, good tips! I do always build teams on pokemon I like. I even have a pikachu on one of my teams. My shiny starter team are charizard, mudkip, typhlosion, Meganium, Torterra, and Blastoise. Some of my favorite starters. I really like all the fire starters, but that would make an easy to beat team if it was mono fire. lol
    you mean level 2 right? I don't thing a level one froslass is possible. XD Oh, I've been trying to unlock all the pokeathalon room myself. I think I'm two events away from doing it too. I just can't seem to break the records. :/ I haven't done any bp saving in SS yet.. I really need to do that after I beat red.
    I'm sorry, I should have told you. It was the first ditto in the breeding center, so I just went with it. XD (forgot to take him out)
    Me too actually. I could get them anytime, but I don't want to spend the bp for them. It could possibly. I did breed the parent with a perfect ditto. =3
    hmm.. I really couldn't help much for team building. I'm having trouble myself. XD use what you like though, and dusknoir is pretty awesome. XD
    nice, love the choices there. I really love breloom, and sharpedo is a rare sight indeed! XD

hopefully the other three you need for your team will come quickly. =) Anyway, I'll stop spamming you now. lol XD
    Ah, well, I get all of my info off of Bulbapedia, so it's fine. c;
    Also, I totally will go for Giratina. :eek: I have Diamond/Pearl, so getting Dialga or Palkia would be redundant. XD Thanks for the info though. <3
    Any ideas about what I should nickname the Giratina?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom