S
Local time
10:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I SHOULD :) But my sis is having some friends of her stay over the night and they're making so much voice it's quite hard to sleep :/
    Nah, a golem from another trade. I don't usually do explosion, but I thought it as the only way to make a tie :) If i had EV trained the golem maybe I could've succeeded with it... 1v1 now? was it spiritomb vs. sunflora or something like that?
    French, eh? I'll be in wi-fi too in a sec
    E: FFUUUUU- I thought it was OU, not Ubers... You want the 1v1 now?
    I've had the pokemon for our 1v1 and 2v2 battles ready for a long time, so if you want to battle now its OK with me :)
    Yeah it is, and my school had a great idea of a "sports day" during this saturday, and also after that I had to go to confirmation school D:
    I think you are going to NEED some rest. Very soon. I'll postpone the battle. Go get some rest!
    Hey, why did you went offline? I'm ready for another battle. No legends and Wobby. 6v6 Singles. Is that OK?
    okay i cant battle till tuesday because im goin out of town but when i get back well battle may i ask which pokemon your using? btw NO HACKS
    Oh? I got the DS connected to a set of speakers. And it's loud enough to get past the reduced volume.
    Anyway, you can get your Deoxys. Shiny or not, take your pick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom