S
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, he warned me...
    Well, I dont want to be seen as a girl, but my english teacher is very strick and has taught me to write english like this... And... Umm... I have seen few people here, whose text I have hard time reading, so I wanna type as correctly as I can. It's also great practice in english :) For my nick/avatar, I chose them in my first pokemon game ever, so I thought they'd be good for pokemon forums ^^,
    P.S. I don't get offended unless you start saying "ur a gurl biatch" and have no arguments to back up your words ;)
    I don't know what you mean by bulbagarden time, because I've set it to the same time I live in :D But as soon as we're both on is fine with me

1. I/we use it ONLY to clone pokemon, if you know a better way to do it then tell me please. Also, I bet if you ask other shops, they use AR too or some other cheating device to clone their pokemon. I said cheat, 'cause thats the term I use for hacking/ARing in bad ways/pokesaving, and IIRC you have been asking repeatedly if my pokemon are hacked etc.
    I think the shiny spiritomb was SRd or RNGd, which both are considered a legimate way obtaining shiny pokemon. Some shops even run with pure RNG selections...

2.Do I act like a girl? :sweatlol: Or is it because I'm in the pokeshipping group...
    Any event Arceus will work. Also, after it is used, it can be traded to someone else to spread the love of the event!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom