SirOni
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best suggestion I can give ya is raise ya stats, defense, offense, and agility. Then get help to take out any Fire/Steel types
    True, it'd help a lot if we knew some Rock, Ground, or Water moves to take out the Fire types. Luckily Kaiser and Akinai's pokemon both know Fighting moves to take out any Steel types, but there are gonna be quite a few Fire pokemon so you'll wanna watch your back.
    Nothing really, just wondering if ya got any plans for the tournament. Like if ya need help taking out a certain type or anything, since we're on the same team it'd be good to look out for each other so we dont get out fast
    Hey, Got a message from Akinai. The match has to go on for at least two turns, and no one's judging yet. I've edited my post. The battle's still going on.
    I've attempted to rally the team so that I may be of assistance, and I can't with one basic Pokémon. Can you battle me so I can get Stunky leveled up to Suntank quicker?
    Cool! So now ya got a killer Scizzor on ya team ^^

Oh would ya mind PM or VM Kaiser Hosikawa the pokemon ya gonna use?
    I'm afraid you did not join the club correctly, so you have been removed as a member. If you wish to re-join the club, read the rules!
    I can't, actually. I've already got a forum battle going. 75% chance that I've lost already, but I still need the ref to make the call before I can start another.
    Hey can we reschedule our battle, I currently have 3 battles and thats the maximum you can have. So I deleted our thread, but I will re-post ASAP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom