Recent content by SirOni

1. SirOni

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Y'know, it reminds me of that bacteriophage that looks like a cross between a spider and a screw. Except this one is a slug nut.
  2. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #98: Girafarig

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talk about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is Girafarig! A unique and...
  3. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #51: Elgyem and Beheeyem

Since it is TM 51 they may have just decided to leave it with the capability to learn whatever it became since it could be a reference to Area 51. Some say Steel Wing could also be fairly appropriate for this Pokemon since it could refer to the metal wing of a space ship. Hmm, I guess.
  4. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #86: Absol

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is Absol! The foreteller of...
  5. SirOni

The Nickname Help Thread

Heavy Ball huh? Call him Gordo, like my Sun Arcanine. Pebbles
  6. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #82: Zigzagoon & Linoone

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Linoone-line! The original...
  7. SirOni

Notice New Mega discovered: MegaPod!

Welcome to the team buddy!
  8. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #79: Luvdisc

I actually used a Luvdisc at a school event where I was a Water Gym Leader. I decided to retire it after one battle! I gave it an annoyer set and that made battles take too long so in the end I decided to not pad out my matches with a Pokemon who's only purpose was to pretty much stall. I...
  9. SirOni

What's Your Favorite Pokémon (Generation 7)

The Favorite Pokémon Thread (Generation 7) Welcome to one of our newly revamped "Favorite Pokémon" threads, everyone! Just like with its previous edition, in this thread you can vote for your favorite Pokémon and discuss anything you want about it—yes, anything! Does it have a unique type...
  10. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #74: Voltorb & Electrode

I feel that this line is a pretty ingenious execution of mimics. I think Voltorb and Electrode may be like the only ones that have actually used the world and setting they are from in their design. I kinda feel like their designs are perfect just the way they are. I love Voltorb's perpetual...
  11. SirOni

Three New Forum Admins!

Congratulations you guys!!!
  12. SirOni

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Pretty sure that trainer is referring to a Pikachu she had before the one you battle.
  13. SirOni

Ideas For New Pokemon

I would like a Scyther pre-evolution just so that Scyther isn't allowed to participate in NFE competitions anymore. It should keep the naming scheme of sharp cutting tools. I'm not sure what it should be or even what it would look like. I feel the progression for the line is Scyther having one...
  14. SirOni

POTW Pokémon of the Week #73: Snover and Abomasnow

First off, Happy Holidays everyone and I hope the season has treated you well! In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about...
  15. SirOni

Favorite Ending Credits?

I've always loved GSC and HGSS for the cute dancing Pokemon. Having all the characters come out and interact with each other is always great to see. I love how intense the music for BW is. The simple background is pretty effective and then it zooms out since it was just a close up of the dragon...
Back
Top Bottom