S
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. I'm American, but Great Britain is one of my favorite countries on the planet, so I like to include it in my 'fics, especially British accents. Fortunately, I know far more than just London and George III.
    Hi there, I have a new fic out, and am looking to receive feedback, particularly from well established and talented writers on the forum. So, if you have the time, would you be willing to take a look for me please? thanks, heres the link
    Hey do you remember that thread I made about that idea of an anime fic, and you said you'll like to read it, well I posted it on Friday, are you still interested?
    I'd go with Ash. He's the kind of person to interrupt. Perhaps some cameos from the Brocklings would be in order, as well.
    For the comic version of "A Pokemon Christmas Carol, should Ash or a Brockling's imagination try to mess it up? (the comic version would have a different title
    Ok, I understand the Misty thing then.

Alright, that makes sense then. Two major plot lines with perhaps one minor plot line works.

I was just wondering about the canon because I thought, for a moment, that you might have been leaning towards anime (what with Team Rocket's presence in Sinnoh etc.)

Cyrus being 12 does make sense, I think it was just because you mentioned that Archie was a teenager and I couldn't remember how old Cyrus was supposed to be. I'll keep reading and let you know what else there is.
    First off, that's not the right Misty. The one seen is dead.

Second, I think I'm doing a better job at multiple plot lines. The PM, Balthasar, and Fred have all met up with Cyrus by Chapter 14, and Balthasar and Fred are going to show up for pretty much the rest of the story.

I'm exploring the Rockets and their motivation with their POV.

Team Stratos won't become important until Cyrus meets up with Maxie near Pastoria.

As for any other people, side characters: well, I have an idea and I like to write it down. Right now, in Chapter 14 (which I'm writing) I have the Russians, the PM, his bodyguards, and Cyrus meet up, with a short interlude about Dr. Sceptile, who'll become important next arc.

Canon: sort of my own, but mostly game. And this is set 15 years before DPPtHGSS.

And Cyrus is at this point 12 (did I mention that?) and since his entire life has been basically reading adults' words and interacting with adults, he speaks with them. I guess I should acknowledge that.
    There were delays to my reading of Speargun and I'm only currently on Chapter 9.

Just to give you some feedback at this stage - I'm finding it hard to keep track of because there are so many different characters. It feels as if it's not Cyrus' story any more but just the story of what's going on around.

Also, what canon is this set in?

I'm not sure how many years pre-DPPt this is supposed to be, but if Cyrus is meant to be a teenager, I'd say you're talking something like twenty years. Surely Misty would be too young to fulfil the role she has so far? In parts it feels as if you don't know how long ago this is supposed to be set because there seems to be some inconsistencies with characters' ages.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom