Recent content by Sith Droideka

1. S

What kind of trainer are you?

I was Type A when I first played Yellow (Vaporeon all the way!) but became Type B when it became clear that Bubblebeam couldn't beat a Gyarados.
  2. S

Your first legendary pokemon you caught

Articuno with a Master Ball in Pokémon Yellow because little-kid me was frustrated with Articuno dodging all my Pokéballs.
  3. S

If all Legendary and Mythical Pokémon were given genders

They're all female for simplicity's sake. That's why they can't breed, ala Jurassic Park.
  4. S

Fusion reactor to be built in France

Wow, a power source that isn't just some overfunded wet dream of environmentalists! And it works when the sun's gone down and the wind's stopped blowing to boot.
  5. S

5 Dead in Shooting Spree in Winchester, Illinois

Good luck with that. By the way, Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. It's kind of hard to ban illegal guns when they're already illegal.
  6. S

Did you think Virgil was an interesting character?

Well, no, but I do remember that Virgil was due to appear in the episode after Sylveon was announced, and the animé has showcased Pokémon that haven't been announced yet. So, while Virgil could've had an Eevee in his first appearance, by the time of his appearance after X/Y's announcement they...
  7. S

What do you want to see happen in the anime?

High-stakes crime drama set in 1930s Castelian. Ash Ketchum, a veteran of the Great PokéWar, is a private investigator working clandestinely for a mysterious, catlike creature calling itself "mu-two", together with his partner and former stock broker Misty Waterflower, who lost it all in the...
  8. S

Did you think Virgil was an interesting character?

Virgil was about as interesting as Kenny. Except that Kenny got to evolve his Piplup on up, while Virgil didn't even get a Sylveon.
  9. S

Who is the better Champion: Adeku (Alder) or Shirona (Cynthia)?

I like Cynthia, sort-of, although I did hate how she would keep giving you stuff to deliver/use in DPPt and then arrive just after you're finished, making you wonder why, exactly, she bothered you if she was going to go there anyways. But I find Alder kinda boring. So, Cynthia (barely).
  10. S

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation PokéFrance means it could be all sorts of people: Nazis (and their infamous eugenics programs and obsession with "wunderwaffe"), Commies (Josef Stalin wanted power above all else, and what's more powerful than Mewtwo or the legendaries), Royalists (because it's...
  11. S

What characters would you like to see return

Oak, N, and Hoenn trainers.
  12. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? We haven't gotten a new typing since Gen II, I don't know why we'd get one now. That's not to say there shouldn't be revisions. Like, for instance, making Steel super-effective against Dragons or Poison super-effective against Water.
  13. S

Shooting at MIT

There were some thoughts that the Texas explosion was a terrorist attack here amongst talk radio in Georgia, but after the shock wore off everyone realized that the explosion was probably due to the fact that fertilizers kind-of explode in fire. This is assuming that it wasn't arson.
  14. S

The Abortion Trial of Kermit Goswell

There are quite a few articles about it under opinion at the Wall Street Journal. By the way, why, exactly, can we not discuss its lack of coverage? It has everything to do with this topic.
  15. S

Venezuela chooses new president after Chávez's death; Nicolás Maduro wins after fraud

Re: Venezuela chooses new president after Chávez's death; Nicolás Maduro wins after f I hope the opposition takes its rightful place in power. Chavez and his cronies ruined Venezuela, seemingly with the intent of allowing Chavez to establish a dictatorship in the name of the poor (despite the...
Back
Top Bottom