Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. Don't go on Bulbapedia
    2. What would be the reason?
    3. You can't block on the pedia for something on the forums
    4. I've done nothing wrong.
    5. That would be an abuse of power.
    Sorry. Not really. :|
    I'm just nice enough to actually do something for someone I don't care much about.

And I did it here so he wouldn't be able to see what we say about him. xD
    He has my e-mail, and might send me a virus. :(
    Second half

"What is wrong with trying to discuss the trivia and how it is any more opinionated then the rest of BP

Also for some reason, and i hope you relay this to Sketch, sketch and some others have it in their head that I'm trying to tell them what to do? All i said was be civil. There is no reason to say "quit bitching" If they mean that "Calm down boy" comment in the summary that was directed at you also because it just seems you were getting a little hot under the collar. The mods block people to get them to calm down all the time, I've had people tell me the same and nothing happened to them.

Also Sketch somehow got it in his head i accused HIM attacking me when i directed that at you for accusing me of attacking you @_@

This is what happens when people jump into things they don't have any place in if they can't tell who talking to who. Damn these mods are children."

If you really want, I can get screenies of both the first, and this one (again).
    Kay. So, Yami e-mailed me to continue the conversation. I don't mind that much. But he wanted me to tell you something, but I don't feel like trying to put it in my own words. (I've been forgetting for 3 days xD) So, the reply to my reply:

First half (message was too long to fit)

"The purpose of the discussion page is to discuss things for that article. Show me the rules that says we should drop something just because a mod says so. Everyone is so busy trying to argue they're not answering how the Trivia i added (and i know Sketch and the others only got into this because i was involved) is an opinion when half of Bulbpedia is an opinion."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom