S
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yup :p
    the dw is unkind to me as well D: so i made a trade thread x)

i can breed you one, though later today since i'm dead tired lol

Edit: also...you double posted xP
    Nope :/ turns out I was thinking of gen 3 and 4. Only have dw electrike in gen 5 :X
    Though if you need a normal one I could breed ya up one real quick, shouldn't take me longer than 5mins or so :O
    Funnily enough I was never able to catch that other Judo outfit Pokemon until waaaaay later. Damn those shaking bushes having like 60% of their occupants being nothing but Audinos.

Sadly it wasn't holding the Black belt I got from my Sawk, but apparently its stats are pretty good.
    I just noticed I also had an Audino, Sawk, and a member of the Snivy line in my party at one time. All the others always just spent time in the box, though.
    and it did so marvelously :3
    ah sounds tedious and fun xP
    Well, if it doesn't have to be a female, i have yet to catch my DW Espeon from my forest, so if you'd tell me the nature you'd want, i could just SR mine for you.

EDIT: well, just let me know if you want me to SR mine for you :)
    ttyl Sketch and thank you so much for the eevee <3
    night :D
    k i'm on :)

oh and sorry about my massive avi taking over your vm space :X idk why but the new site stretches it to ungodly proportions on ppl's pages :p
    :O idk why but when i was refreshing my page it never updated with your VM :X
    i can trade right now before i hit they hay though :)

i'll be in in about 2mins.
    k well i don't usually trade on Sundays so this will prolly have to take place on Monday since i'm heading off soon to catch some major Z's.
    Night :D
    Cx well, list a few of what i don't have and what you do have and i could pick from that. seems to be working well for us thus far :p
    Beat ya to it! ;P

I'm going to be getting a female dw Slowpoke in a day or two, so when i get mine, i'll breed you up one pronto :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom