S
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thank you so much :D
    it's been a pleasure trading with you ^_^

if you ever want to trade again, i made a trade thread offering dw females. i update my list daily so keep an eye out for anything else you may want :)
    yup just got her today :)
    well, anything i don't already have :p though if you had a poliwag i'd be forever grateful <.<'
    thanks for the natu :D
    enjoy your anorith ^_^
    you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get it xP took me 3 days of breeding haha
    it seems we keep missing each other xP

I should be around for about 15-20 more mins, so if you see me on we can trade then :)
    Hey sketch :) i have that dw pokemon you asked for ^_^

and i know you're prolly really tied up with the new forum and stuff so just drop me a VM when you see us both online and you have some free time :)
    yuppers :)

sure thing ^_^ i'd love a natu :3 next time we see each other (after the forum upgrade) we can trade our breeding spoils :)
    Meh. I only have cash for a present for my friend (sdagames) at the moment, so it's temporarily halted, but I'm keeping my eye out. Every so often things pop up that I've been waiting for.
    Oh, the Naive one? That belongs to Bulbagarden user Chrys (Smogon/PC user TwilightBlade), but I didn't trade it to you, as I don't even have a copy of it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom