S
Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or your parents use computers and you get the smarts from them I forgot what you even said lol.
    I'll be back to receive the Pokemon in like 10-15 mins, I'm dying for some food lol. If you can't clone it that would be a bummer, but not a big problem of course, I'll just take back the original.
    I transferred it a few mins ago lol, that's probably why it has today's date on it.

Edit:
    Full story, it was part of my Gen IV collection that I didn't plan to trade away, but because it does have a lot of value I've always had it up on offer. Today I did get a request for it that I had to take, so I decided to transfer it to Gen V after all, have it cloned, and use it as trade material ;)
    Nope I got it over a year ago in a Gen IV trade. The Gen IV info was caught in Flower Paradise (which was a widespread wifi event, and shiny was possible)
    If you could give me back 1+3 of the Shaymin and 1+2 of the others that would be great :) and the 3 Deinos haha
    I also have 3 shinies I kinda need copies of... If you feel like doing that, you can keep copies too of course :)
    PC/Mac game of the year 2009 and 2010.

I mean, just because it has 'ZOMBIES' in it's name doesn't mean its 'of the devil'

heres a demo version, if you have Google Chrome.

Play it and see for yourself.
    Could you make me a few more copies of that Deino please? :D

If you don't have the UT one anymore I can give it to you again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom