S
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, switching from Station to AP and then I'll see if it starts the Internet Connection Sharing loading stuff and after that if it doesnt work I'll be angry :p
    And if you have a king's rock I'd gladly give you an ekans, or something else if you want more.
    A side note, is it cold down in Melbourne, it certainly is up here :p

Do you prefer not to have clones of Pokemon, if you don't we could see what you would be offering for a Shiny Level 75 EV Trained to the Max Beartic :)
    MOTHER CLMAMPERL, DARN IT, IT'S ORIGINALLY RED, Then it goes to green, after a short while it goes red again and pops up with an error message.

I THOUGHT IT'D WORK THIS TIME :'-(

Lemme try again.. and again... AND PROBABLY AGAIN :mad:

Its probably because the connector's overheating.. all the setup after it unplugged worked well... lemme try and cool it down, plug it back in and fix it.
    Have you already got Weepinbell, then, if you havent I can offer you it instead of Bellsprout. Along with that I can offer you Tentacruel instead of Tentacool, Im trading with another person just now, Ok, I'll be back in a few.

I dont think thats all I can offer off of the list, just what I've found so far :p
    NP for the diglett, if you're still around I'm willing to complete your list for some more starters. :)
    I'll just check this list you have...
    And then I'll see if I have any more, the starters I dont have are:
    Bulbasaur
    Chikorita
    Treecko
    Turtwig
    Chimchar

So Ill see if I have 4 Pokemon for these ones off of your list :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back