Recent content by SkittishHeart

1. S

Pokemon Mystery Castle: Explorers' Quest

(What a failure of a title. xDDD) Anywaaay... Azu~nyan; RegiReece; -- Everyone in the land of Eonia wanted to conquer the rumored castles in another world; however, they had heard that whoever travels there will never be able to return, and almost no one dared to make the journey. Today...
  2. S

PRP.

Well, since you're both playing with two basic-staged, I'll do the same... to keep things fair. :3 Glameow and Poochyena for me; female and male respectively. Let me just straighten things out before we begin. - The place is set on the PMD (EoS) world, except instead of having dungeons, we have...
  3. S

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

All right. I have another query, if you don't mind. Will you still be accepting SUs even after the RP has started? I'm not a guaranteed participant for this, but I'm wondering just in case I manage to finish a character.
  4. S

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

I wish to express my interest in this RP. I just have one question: Will this require, like, heaps of activity or something?
  5. S

PRP.

A Glameow and a Glaceon, both female. :) Azu~nyan; what about you?
  6. S

PRP.

Got it. :D
  7. S

PRP.

All right, then. :D Are they both male? Shiny? xD
  8. S

PRP.

Lesse... so the common ones that were mentioned are: - Fire - Ice - Electric (It got all our votes! xD) - Ghost - Flying How does that sound? Shall we settle on those five, and then just add the others later on? :3 By the way, what Pokemon are you guys going to use?
  9. S

PRP.

Ah, no, not really. Pokémon Conquest - The Ransei Region ^ To help you choose the castles. Personally, I want the Fire, Ice, Grass, Water, and Electric ones. I'd like to hear your choices, too, guys.
  10. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

What sprite you want edited: HG/SS Glameow What colours you want: Um, just switch the colors; the bluish-gray becomes the white and vice versa. What customisations you want: None that I can think of. Please and thank you. :)
  11. S

PRP.

Let's start out with five-seven first. That okay? As for which ones, well, if you have specifics, then say so. :3
  12. S

PRP.

I spy a fellow K-ON! fan. Sure thing. Guys, I have a question: Would you want to have all seventeen castles from Pokemon Conquest, or just some of them?
  13. S

PRP.

Awesome. Well, I haven't really thought of anything deeper, so if you have any ideas about the current "plot," then please share them. :)
  14. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Enchanted. It's my song for the person I'm in love with. It just happened. Haha.
  15. S

PRP.

Would anyone like to do a PRP with me? College has been burdensome for me, and I want to at least let some stress out by writing, so a casual RP (like there's no real hurry in posting) would be nice. :3 Maybe a PMD type with a mix of Pokemon Conquest would do? Like there would be *insert amount...
Back
Top Bottom