Recent content by skittlepup~

1. S

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Since I chose Mudkip in Emerald I think I'm going to go with Treecko this time around in AlphaSapphire. Plus, imho, Swampert's Mega-Evo looks like it's on steriods...
  2. S

Delta Emerald Trademarked

Just because it was trademarked doesn't mean it'll be used. I still don't believe we'll get a remake of Emerald cuz it's never been done before. Doesn't mean parts of Emerald won't be used in ORAS, though.
  3. S

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Does anyone else feel that the games should be named AlphaRuby and OmegaSapphire?
  4. S

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Oh my god YES! I just read this and I'm so excited!!! Finally, a Gen III remake!!! :DD
  5. S

Favourite Pokemon Game Music

I love pretty much all of XY's music. My favorites, though, are probably the Kanto Legendaries' Theme, Gym Leaders' Theme, and the Boutique Theme. I think the best themes are the legendaries', personally. I also love HGSS Legendary Beast Themes, Ho-Oh's, Deoxy's, Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem (each)...
  6. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Minus guaranteed shinies? It was like three weeks ago. I was chain fishing in Azure Bay, hoping to get my first shiny. After maybe 3 catches I get a shiny Octillery. I was just like, "yes... yes... holy crap yes..." I probably would have yelled for joy had I not been in my Biology class. Lol...
  7. S

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

I will admit that I was disappointed to discover that there were only 70 (72, with Hoopa and Vocarion (?)) new Pokemon this Gen. I was hoping for a number closer to what the other Gens introduced (not Gen V though). Even if it wasn't that much... even 90 would have been good. Though I love...
  8. S

Spoilers Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde

I can't deny it, Yveltal looks like bacon. Though I do like all of them, especially Active Mode Xerneas :)
  9. S

Datel's released a cheating device for X and Y

Oh well. This was going to happen anyway. I'm never going to even touch it. I disagree with any sort of cheating and I don't want any of that crap on my game.
  10. S

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Regarding the egg hatched thing, it will retain the "Egg Hatched". I received an Espeon a while back in Black2 for my Reshiram (I didn't really want it.). It was a Japanese one that had come from an egg. It kept the "Egg Recieved" and "Egg Hatched" tags.
  11. S

Social experiment allows Twitch users to play Pokémon: Twitch Plays Pokémon becomes a

Re: Social experiment allows Twitch users to play Pokémon: Twitch Plays Pokémon becom It's so ridiculous but amusing at the same time.. I keep checking in to see how well they've done.
  12. S

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) Apparently I just missed a great event... I was at my church choir and I come back to see everyone celebrating and praising the Helix Fossil...
  13. S

Do you use the GTS?

I try to... but it's difficult when everyone's asking for legendaries for things that aren't worth legendaries!
  14. S

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I believe it takes from your eShop account, so I think you're good.
  15. S

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen... but it's so amusing xD
Back
Top Bottom