Recent content by skittyscout

1. S

JubyPhonic Theory

What if???!!!!! I agree!!! What if they are.?? Lol smiley face (mega mind)
  2. S

??? Wants to Battle!

Hey welcome My brother likes battling so if he's ok with it I can send you his pm
  3. S

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I made my first thread like the second I joined. It made me feel like I had deemed myself worthy. Ha I just realized that there's more than one page. Oops. Lol :p
  4. S

Hi there im new

Welcome to the forums ditto91! Hope that you enjoy!
  5. S

so.........

No that's what I wanted! Thanks!
  6. S

open this if your new!

Pokemon is an exciting world as you probably already know. But this by far is the best site for it! I mean it's practically a pokemon Facebook and encyclopedia! Actually I think that's what it is... but still I love this site It's amazing! Oh and don't forget to tell your fello pokenerd friends...
  7. S

Hey there ;) New here

Hey man welcome I'm new to but soon you'll realize how awesome this site is. Oh and btw I have tuna of cards and would love to trade with you! But I have no idea what a fc is can you explain? Please ? Or at least try!
  8. S

so.........

Well... um.. that's a good question. Can I explain? Hmmm... don't think so... I can try though! Well a competition um is like a question or something that we have to do, we submit our idea and some one wins! You know a good old competition!
  9. S

so.........

Does any one know when the next competition is?:spin: please get back to me soon!
  10. S

roar ( in a good way )

It's really late and I should be in bed... but I can't get off this site It's so pokemon. Why are you guys being so awesome you have ruined me!
  11. S

The Create a Pokémon Challenge signups!

Wow I would so love to join the pokemon competition! I love creating pokemon. I have even made 7 or 8 pokemon cards of my awesome new pokemon ideas!!!! How do I submit?
  12. S

hi fello pokemaniacs

Hi! Just started! I'm super excited to finally join your community! I hear you guys are the best site for all things pokemon! Just wanted to say hi so, hi!
Back
Top Bottom