S
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Update: Yay we're friends now! And we seem to share a first name hahaha
    Haha welcome back! I think I have you added but I'll double check in a bit :3
    Sure, I could do that! I need a metal coat or something though, right?

I have yet to see you online, though. Did you get that sorted out?
    No idea about the blue dot; I'll get online in a sec
    Hmm I chose Venusaur...you're not going to steal my Charizardite X, are you? D: ahahahahaha but I think I have a Houndour somewhere...
    Cool! More friends on there are always welcome.

Oooh nice; I'm not online now but I can get on in a second if you are ahahahaha
    Cool! Mine is 4656-7122-5221. I will add you whenever I get up to grab my 3DS xD

On a similar note, hmm...conversing with you has made me decide I need a Skrelp of my own. Want to do a little trade or something? xD
    Right! I have a Charizardite X; if only I had a Charizard I could use it on xD.

Oh yes, happy almost birthday! what kind of cake do you like? XD
    Very nice! I thought about buying Y for myself after Christmas assuming I get giftcards/money xD we shall see. Happy early Birthday :p

Well, Mega Charizard X is a Dragon type, I believe...does that count? :p But yes Goomy looks nothing like a dragon but at least he does by the time it evolves into Goodra xD
    Haha but now your avatar is Mudkip! Guessing that's a close second? :p. I wish I had Skrelp and Dragalge...they're exclusive to Y, right?
    Thats not the way it works.

Each Safari has 3 specific Pokemon(once you beat the E4) and they all one type. The Pokemon do not change and its based on your friend code so unless the FC changes, there is no way to change the Safari.
    You're encountering 5 Pokemon at a time, so each one has the same chance to be shiny, it just raises the chance cause you run into 5 at a time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom