Recent content by Skrutsi

1. S

Cable Club Trade Records

Traded 3 Candies for TMs Ice Punch, Blizzard, and Thunder. -closed-
  2. S

Cable Club Trade Records

Trading three candoos to Ihfrett for his TM Blizzard, TM Thunder, and TM Ice Punch.
  3. S

Cable Club Trade Records

Whoo! Base Token for candoodle. -confirmed- Oh, and check your PM box O:
  4. S

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Aslan. Was. Pissed. He stalked out from the water, shaking uncontrollably with rage. His eyes began to glow blue, and the liquid covering him flew from his body, splattering onto trees, bushes, and back into the pool. He looked to Jeff, eyes blazing. <Can I do this MY way now?> his voice...
  5. S

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

OOC: Beckles, thanks for letting us continue. Also, I apologize again for letting you down. I hope you have luck in finding an assistant. Jeff watched as Aslan and Poliwrath glared each other down, neither creature showing any fear. Poliwrath then narrowed its eyes, and began to clench his...
  6. S

Cable Club Trade Records

Yay! Trading a candoodle for a Dragon Fang, which I'll immediatly attach to my Orosaur :3 Thanks Gary. [Trade Confirmed, wot?]
  7. S

Cascadia's Recorded History

Jeff watched as the trio of Pokemon continued to attack the behemoth Gyarados, who roared in pain as the moves struck their marks again and again. Jeff was a little worried when the Gyarados used its Hydro Pump, but Jamie, and in essence Tifa, evaded the attack at the last second. Jeff let out...
  8. S

ZO/ZA Absences

I'm off for a week to Hawaii. Be back on the 19th. Much <3 to all here.
  9. S

The Move Tutor Records

Payment Dropping off Faiyaa's Wartortle for EM Mirror Coat.
  10. S

Training Center Records

Picking up Faiyaa's Wartortle with Strength.
  11. S

Candy Store Records

Pokemart +1 Candy for Faiyaa. Depositing. Move Tutor -1 Candy for Faiyaa. Withdrawing.
  12. S

Pokémart Records

Picking up a Candy for Faiyaa.
  13. S

The Egg House Records

Why does "interesting" normally include "sick/disgusting/weird in the bad way" things? --; Anyway, picking up a Grass Nature Egg for Faiyaa.
  14. S

Daycare Records

Picking up Faiyaa's Level 11 Mantine and Level 61 Typhlosion. Dropping off Faiyaa's Level 11 Mantine and Level 61 Typhlosion.
  15. S

Cable Club Trade Records

Trading 1 Rare Candy for Benmeister's Base Token. [confirmed]