Recent content by SlavSobble

1. SlavSobble

What are you going to nickname your team in SV?

I hadn't really thought of what to nickname my team until quite recently, and whether I would go with a theme or not. I ultimately settled on giving them Spanish names, which are as follows (only five because I still can't decide on a sixth member): Fuecoco//: Salvador (M) or Soledad (F) ...
  2. SlavSobble

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

(presented in no particular order within each tier because otherwise I'd be here all day)
  3. SlavSobble

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

BABY
  4. SlavSobble

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I saw someone suggest Pokemon SwSh, like "swish". Which kinda works after SuMo.
  5. SlavSobble

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

A corgi would do well as the early route Normal-type a la Rattata/Sentret/etc. (though it might step on Lillipup's toes), though I'm curious to see if we'll get regional variants again, now that they've been established by Sun/Moon. And I agree, if they make 100 new 'mons, I would be happy.
  6. SlavSobble

SwSh Starters Discussion

Take a wild guess y'all
  7. SlavSobble

New Pokemon Nickname Idea Thread

I really want to get a male Tsareena and call him Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, but that's too long, so I'll just call him Katya. (hooray for drag queen references amirite?)
  8. SlavSobble

Pokémon Sun & Moon Q&A: 50 Interview

A friend of mine managed to find two shiny Buneary within 3 or 4 encounters using DexNav, but then failed to find any more after chaining over 100, so it still seems entirely random to me.
  9. SlavSobble

Trailers and News Discussion

I just read a comment on Facebook about Silvally's RKS System ability. RKS. Arceus. Subtle. (which I guess shows why it's called AR System in Japanese) EDIT: Damn, Greninja'd by Vinx :P
  10. SlavSobble

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I've been saying it as "JANG-moe-oh" since it's derived from "jangle" and "mo'o" (Hawaiian for lizard or dragon). So like Ho-oh, I guess.
  11. SlavSobble

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

In Null/Silvadi's defence, it's a synthetic Pokémon, so it makes sense to me that its "evolution" doesn't seem as drastic. Also, Jararanga seem kinda overdesigned to me, but I think I'll get used to it. Also, that shade of yellow is making me think of Haxorus.
  12. SlavSobble

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just left it as Lugarugan. It rolls off the tongue easily, and it just works well as a Pokémon name.
  13. SlavSobble

I read somewhere (can't recall if it was here or elsewhere) that Lugarugan sounds a lot like "loup garou" which is French for werewolf.
  14. SlavSobble

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

You mean like... ...this?
  15. SlavSobble

Ultra Beasts Speculation

Oh god, that would be terrible XD If anything, I think maybe each UB could represent an evil team, but just as a call-back or something like that. Having any actual connection to those teams would just be bad. For example, the UB based on Galactic could be called UB-(number) Creation, since...
Back
Top Bottom