S
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You need to close the Grand Festival and release the prizes below, also the contest moves need to be done soon. We are getting ready to roll out the new changes and it needs to be done.
    Unless you get more contests done, and I mean at least ten or so, you will adjust the prizes as follows: no Pokemon will be awarded and the cash prizes will be cut in half.
    Unless you will not have the time, you are in charge of the Grand Festival this year. Start it early October or so. You can organize it how you want, but the prize must be run by me, and you have to use all the current styles.
    noooo u bich

a* english lit, french, spanish, german, irish
    a*a in double award
    a in religion, english language
    c in additional maths :x

i also have the a* from maths last year so yea
    that implies i want to come back which i dont :)

srs time tho no i am not coming back
    hahaha good joke slc u almost got me

did u know that today marks exactly a year since i left??? :)
    omg u are literally dumb af how could u not know there are january exams i s2g

cries u make me very sad sometimes
    same!!!

also idk i think it'll probably be a few months before i start getting stressed again

did u hear that there wont be january exams??
    we will see about that mr slc!!!

i like school much more than summer tbh at least theres always something to do
    oh well look at u mr confident!!!! mr "my results will b good!!!!" u have no factual evidence of this!!! we will see what u achieve

also u love school u fool
    lmaoooo i am always right slc thats why ur meant to listen to me all the time

also results on the 22nd are u EXCITED
    well if u lold really hard i am clearly the one who is 2funny for u cos of my jokes!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom