Slife
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna be busy for the weekend and possibly into the majority of next week. But I may be able to find time next week. I'll get back to you if I do.
    Good Battle, It was a close one! You can challenge me again on Monday at around the same time. This weekend im out of town.
    Hey DragonEspeon, Ill be available for battle today around 6pm PST, You're third in line so it might be just a tad bit later than 6. Im looking forward to our battle :D
    Shoot, sorry about that, got sidetracked by family matters (not the show) and forgot about your challenge. I'll be online in a few seconds.
    Mmmm... Im going to take the day off today, but tomorrow for sure. You can count on it. My time is Pacific (PST) so perhaps you can schedule a time then.
    Till then, see you around the forums~
    Hey dude new seasons started. I totally expecting you to contend for champion :)

Anyway free for battle this weekend if you want that first badge :)
    Yes.
    I'll get my Munchlax team out. You're lucky to have caught me at the end of a shiny hunt-with my National Dex complete, the odds of finding a shiny in a horde baloon to 1/500.
    I think so? lol I haven't checked its IVs or anything to be honest. I'm sure it's fine, thanks for the trade!
    Unlucky hulk smashed your team. He got literally a crit every time he needed one. Can't see me getting mega hax luck like that again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom