• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Slife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings to thee, Slife... If you are wondering what this message is about, I have two things I would like to mention. The first is that I am ready for the next Multi Battles session... I don't have my team at the best it could be, but it is barely passsable.

Anyway, the second is that I'm still waiting for you to update the Secret Santa tourney of yours so I can claim a prize... So hurry up! :p
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Then that may be an issue, since I have a thing that just so happenes to coencide with that time... Eh, if you're still on when I get back, I shall gladly do battle.
    Slife
    Slife
    So what time will you be on exactly?
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, the aforementioned thing finishes at 5 PM my time, so I think I can make it home and online at around 6 PM (i.e. 12 hours from now).
    (In responce to your last PM)

...And I got distracted testing that team. Yay.
    I will probably be available tomorrow at the time of your PM giving me my round 2 team, so we could do battle then (even if I'll probably be pretty sleepy). Not that trying to arange a time has worked before, but one can dream. :p
    Slife
    Slife
    I'll be online for a bit now
    Slife
    Slife
    Online now as well
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, if you are still online, I can still do battle.
    Hello again... Weren't we supposed to have some kind of showdown involving fighting a while ago (not actually using a site with that name though ;D)? Because I'm still up for that if you are.
    If you're free now I'm available to battle. If by some chance you miss this message or aren't available now, send me a PM when you're ready.
    I'm available starting now if you want to have a battle on cartridge. I should be free for the next hour and a half or so.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Looks like we missed each other. But I should be available tomorrow night and throughout the weekend
    Slife
    Slife
    Alright I'll be available then too
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I'm free for an hour now if you're ready to battle.
    If you're looking for a battle I'm happy to oblige. You can usually find me hanging out in the Bulbagarden chat room on Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure if I'll be available today, but I definitely will be tomorrow.
    I see you are looking for people to clash 'mons with... You should have expected me to answer that call. :D
    Yeah, I think so. I'll have your friend code registered soon, so that I'll be ready. Mine's on my profile page.
    Slife
    Slife
    Can you trade now?
    You mean the Pokémon with the Ability Capsules, right? I don't need entirely new Pokémon, just some delivery Pokémon to give me the Capsules. Anyways, I'm good tomorrow around four o' clock my time. GMT -7 by the way.
    Slife
    Slife
    Can you trade at that time tomorrow?
    Haven't been on for a while, sorry. This entire business is confusing, yes? Anyways, I'll be avaliable any day for the next two weeks except Sundays. Let me know when you can trade.
    Slife
    Slife
    I still have your mons ready, whenever you want them.
    Hey, are you good for today or Monday? I would like to get those capsules soon.
    Slife
    Slife
    Would you be able to trade sometime today or tomorrow?
    Sankiu! You still have a long road to go.
    Slife
    Slife
    And I've been here longer too ;w;
    You are the master poster. Teach me your ways! :eek:
    Well, I can trade most days between 7-8:30 PM here, and most days from 6-7:00 AM too. Other than that though, it's busy. Sorry that I haven't been active, random things just pop up in my life.
    Sorry 'bout that, had to go. Can we trade around the same time today? Or would an hour earlier work, because I could manage that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…