S
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It actually wasn't too bad. I got to live in a walled-in compound that used to be a weapons factory from what I heard.
    pretty good. I'm just really tired. And I have homework to finish (which I am) and I have to do snacks at the play tonight. *yawns*
    Never played Harvest Moon, so I wouldn't know if it's bad or good.

Anyways, time to go. The first round of qualifications to the International Chemistry Olympiad is taking place very soon, and I haven't actually rehearsed much. Hoping to do good, but it's not a disaster if I do bad either.
    Rune Factory... Never heard of it actually, is it good? Nah, I'll just grind through Ruby, catch some legendaries and then continue on FireRed. If the wait gets too long for HGSS, I'll just start a new game on Diamond. Or I'll take a break from them, I haven't really decided
    I've shopped on eBay before, but I don't have a credit card right now and my parents are weird about letting me use theirs. :p I do poke around Craigslist for stuff, though.
    I read the manga when I can. I wish it weren't so hard to find... I have #1, 2, 7, 10, SS 2, and SS 3. I really should try to track down the rest of the volumes in print and/or read it on the net one of these days... I do quite like the manga, though I'm more familiar with the anime. Now, you said in that topic that you have the complete set, right?
    OMG, I love Saturn too! I was so excited when she came back at the beginning of Sailor Stars and was so disappointed when she promptly disappeared again. She definitely gets too little face time in the anime (at least in her Senshi form). Hmm... S is my arbitrary favourite, but SuperS grew on me a LOT after watching it all the way through. (before I had only seen random episodes and found it kind of "meh"). Sailor Stars was pretty good (I watched it for the first time fairly recently so it's the freshest in my memory), but I got sick of the Starlights really fast.
    I'm replaying FireRed for the fourth time I think, replaying Ruby for the third as well, and making myself a new team on Platinum. I want to restart Diamond, but not yet. I'm actually only interested in the games, never watch the anime much. How about you?
    All right I guess, I'm at school. having Norwegian, studying dialects. Guess how fun that is.
    Anyways, how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom