Recent content by slowking11

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Meloetta and Vivillon

I can definitely give you a Phione. Friend code is in my signature. I have Brave, Adamant, Timid, and Naughty hatchlings available right now.
  2. S

GEN VI: Looking for Meloetta and Vivillon

Okay, so I'm looking for a Meloetta to complete my collection. I'm also collecting Vivillon. For Vivillon let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can accomodate. I have several non-American starters, a lot of level 1 Ponyta leftover from shiny breeding (stats spread is mostly...
  3. S

Japanese Ditto and Froakie

Yeah, got them all in Wonder Trade, so "as is".
  4. S

Ditto - #132 (Hardy) None (X) Limber HP: 14 - 17 Att: 1 - 3 Def: 28 - 30 SpA: 31 SpD: 1 - 3 Speed: 31 Ditto - #132 (Modest) None (X) Limber HP: 13 - 14 Att: 29 Def: 27 - 28 SpA: 2 - 3 SpD: 9 - 10 Speed: 7 - 8
  5. S

I have one Japanese Ditto for trade, as well as two male Japanese Froakie. I also have one American Froakie available for trade, also male. Froakie #1 Level: 1 Nature: Jolly Ability: Torrent HP: 12 Attack: 6 Defense: 6 SP Attack: 5 SP Defense: 6 Speed: 6 Moves: Growl, Lick, Water...
  6. S

shiny weedle

I have a Torchic with Night Slash, Swords Dance, and Baton Pass, as well as Poochyena with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang. Whichever you like.
  7. S

Shiny Weedle!

It's definitely more an offering thing, but still. I have a Torchic with Baton Pass, Night Slash, and Swords Dance. I also have Poochyena with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang.
  8. S

Shiny Pokemon Ver.2 (revamp)

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione I just started breeding Turtwigs, so I have a few with Worry Seed, and I've got Doduo with Roost and Mirror Move, just since you're curious.
  9. S

Doduo w/ Roost and Mirror Move

That Stunky sounds great, let me know when you're up to trade :)
  10. S

Wanted: Razor Fang

I'm looking for a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar with. I can offer a Razor Claw or a number of different Pokemon and items. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen for you.
  11. S

Offering: Junk shinies

Mmm shinies...I have quite a few Torchic with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance. I can also give you Turtwig with Worry Seed. I'm most interested in Charmander and Eevee.
  12. S

Offering: Gamestop Suicune

I just got a Gamestop Suicune in a trade and I've decided I'd rather pass it along. It's been pretty touched (level 44) and it knows Surf instead of Aqua Ring. Ideally I'd like a Manaphy for it, but I'll accept anything cool and shiny, preferably with egg moves. Make offers here.
  13. S

Pokemon (not really a) Giveaway

Friend Code?
  14. S

I have several of them, so take your pick. Rash, Naive, Bold, Quirky, Impish, Docile, Careful, Sassy, Brave, Lonely, Relaxed, and Quiet. I also have a few with just Baton Pass and Dig with Gentle, Timid, and Hasty nature.
  15. S

I've got a Torchic with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance if you're interested.
Back
Top Bottom